Buffer does the 'Running Man' with PVZ & Tate (WTF?)

Conor would never do dumb MMA things & be happy about it on a national talk show

page1.jpg

conor-mcgregor-shows-off-kick-on-conan-obrien-ftr-1.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Conan.jpg
Conan by being the longer, heavier Irishman.

You know this isn't right... It's a blood sport, so why are they forcing all this other pointless lame shit down our throats?

They could at least make them kick some dummies or tell stories about how violent they are or whatever... Miesha Tate is a fairly awkward person generally - it's a cringe worthy spectacle to watch her dance, especially with those 2 buffoons.

Paige is not a buffoon.

And NFL is also a bloodsport and they do plenty cornball antics. It's just to attract a wider audience.
Which leads to more $, which leads to better athletes, which leads to better fights and more blood.

Paige is not a buffoon.

And NFL is also a bloodsport and they do plenty cornball antics. It's just to attract a wider audience.
Which leads to more $, which leads to better athletes, which leads to better fights and more blood.

Whatever you say.

I miss the old days when fighters had personalities and people were nervous around them.

This watered down plastic bullshit makes me sick, and has all the appeal of a fart in a car.

You should Google "buffoon".

Whatever you say.

I miss the old days when fighters had personalities and people were nervous around them.

This watered down plastic bullshit makes me sick, and has all the appeal of a fart in a car.

You should Google buffoon...

Hey man, go to one of Dada 5000's backyard brawls. Plenty of that there. You can find Just Bleeders like yourself.

Hey man, go to one of Dada 5000's backyard brawls. Plenty of that there. You can find Just Bleeders like yourself.

I've been just bleeding since the 90s... This new wave of gelled up, clean living, non-fighting personalities is giving me a headache, and it's recent as fuck.

A few years ago when Kenny and Forrest went on TV to talk about it, Tey called him "Florini". Now when I Google "UFC" I see tweets from no-name worthless, vacuous human waste of skins like Ellie fucking Goulding saying shit like "It's not fair, how come he fought like that? Conor won imo # fightfan" and so on... The arena is half empty until the Co-main these days because all these fucks treat it like a social escape.

It's losing its soul and I don't give a fuck how many people watch it now compared to back then, it's not nearly as fun as it used to be.

That was embarrassing, All of them.

Just curious how old are you ? Cuz Im 35 and starting to feel old@clubs even though its probably right age.

Concerts is even worse, I feel so old. Specially last year@ Bieber. JK hahhhahaha.

You went to a Bieber concert with 35 ? Whaaaat. Well mma fighting has to be a walk in the park after that experience.

I've been just bleeding since the 90s... This new wave of gelled up, clean living, non-fighting personalities is giving me a headache, and it's recent as fuck.

A few years ago when Kenny and Forrest went on TV to talk about it, Tey called him "Florini". Now when I Google "UFC" I see tweets from no-name worthless, vacuous human waste of skins like Ellie fucking Goulding saying shit like "It's not fair, how come he fought like that? Conor won imo # fightfan" and so on... The arena is half empty until the Co-main these days because all these fucks treat it like a social escape.

It's losing its soul and I don't give a fuck how many people watch it now compared to back then, it's not nearly as fun as it used to be.

Wow that is a hideous suit

It is not your place to dictate how he should live.
Let him have fun
As long as he is not hurting anybody, why care?

How you goin to tell another man what isn't his place and that he shouldn't dictate what other people, while you dictate and tell him what is or isn't his place and what he should or should not do?lmao Not to mention he didnt hurt you, so you should've left him alone by your own logic, so there were MAD contradictions in just 2 sentences Fam...

I was also going to post that this obviously isn't the running man, but in more recent post u posted the vine and alas yet ANOTHER thing has been ruined in an attempt to update/remake it. So, your premise made more sense to the younger folk I guess(Im not even 40, but 36 is ancient on the Dog sometimes it seems).

The "straight" cat seem so happy and "free" doing that gay ass dance.

We my have looked Stupid, but we looked stupid and straight dammit!!!lmao

Oh, if you think of how hot Paige and Meisha are to professionally kick ass an have thier asses kicked for a living, it kind of defies all logic...very counterintuitive. That just occurred to meo_O

Out of nowhere Tate & PVZ do the Running Man & Buffer ... well ... does something

Very weird

Ehhh .. don't know what that was, but none of them were doing the running man :eek:

Cute vid though ...

Look deeper in the thread
It is the 2016 version that has gone viral

Lmao .. Ok, I can't let that happen. The running man is actually my ish, and I have a duty to protect the integrity of it! :p

Back