Buffer does the 'Running Man' with PVZ & Tate (WTF?)

lol why does that offend you? You think hanging out with other old fucks playing bridge is more fun?

It's what you should do. Im the same Ill be chasing tail till I die but it is immature.
Plus I'm jealous.

I don't think its immature ... might be creepy though ;)

He should be spending time w a wife and grandkids. It is immature for an old man to be out partying and chasing tail.

He prolly gets rejected more often than not cuz they see him coming a mile away and know what he wants.

He should be spending time w a wife and grandkids. It is immature for an old man to be out partying and chasing tail.

He prolly gets rejected more often than not cuz they see him coming a mile away and know what he wants.

It is not your place to dictate how he should live.
Let him have fun
As long as he is not hurting anybody, why care?

200w.gif

buffer is the prototypical old creeper who hits on all the girls. i was at a bar last night, and i actually noticed a guy who was doing that to a lot of the girls there. it was more hilarious than anything else.

Let him have fun

Im not dictating... am I finding him at clubs and shouting "Hey stop it old man!" ?

I also have a right to say I think its lame.

Well thats what his money is for ;) The pictures he shows with women are either with women who look extremely bored or creeped out to take a photo with him (arianny etc) or they look like (and seem to be) paid hookers.

Nothing wrong with that if it is his lifestyle but he definitely is no Casanova.
More like the creepy nerd with money who is tolerated but made fun of as soon as he leaves.

Some dudes dont want to get married and have kids. I don't, I'm 44 and I like being a bachelor. Most of my friends who are married are unhappy. Stuck in a marriage with kids, but can't split because it would ruin them financially and change the kid's lifestyle.

Im not dictating... am I finding him at clubs and shouting "Hey stop it old man!" ?

I also have a right to say I think its lame.

Saying what how he 'should' be living his life is dictating ;)

But no biggie man

We need this guy back so badly... Now more than ever... What the fuck is happening?

tankeeabottaho2.gif

Well thats what his money is for ;) The pictures he shows with women are either with women who look extremely bored or creeped out to take a photo with him (arianny etc) or they look like (and seem to be) paid hookers.

Nothing wrong with that if it is his lifestyle but he definitely is no Casanova.
More like the creepy nerd with money who is tolerated but made fun of as soon as he leaves.

Great description. Yeah the fake tan, the corny suits, and he prolly goes out and tells everyone "Hey guys Im the UFC announcer." He also talks about how he used to do Karate or something.

He probably has to prowl a bit during the night for the lower gold diggers, the good ones go for young rich guys.

Let him have fun

Haven't gone clubbing the last 2 years, saw one of my friend's daughters there. I'm old enough to be their father now, but I still love night life. I still look young, can pass for 28-29 easy.

Haven't gone clubbing the last 2 years, saw one of my friend's daughters there. I'm old enough to be their father now, but I still love night life. I still look young, can pass for 28-29 easy.

Only time I will go to a club is to see a band.

But I will go to an AC dance club & dance like Buffer soon ;)

Great description. Yeah the fake tan, the corny suits, and he prolly goes out and tells everyone "Hey guys Im the UFC announcer." He also talks about how he used to do Karate or something.

He probably has to prowl a bit during the night for the lower gold diggers, the good ones go for young rich guys.

Padawan, when it comes to gold diggers it doesn't matter if you are old, young, fat, tall, short, bald, or dressed like a good. All that matters is $$$ and Buffer has plenty.

Back