Budo Stream Live thread

rodolfo will be ufc lhw champion.

he's the world's only hope against bones.

Yeah, Roger vs. Rodolfo needs to happen!

I feel bad for Demente, not winning even in Roger's absence. Who did he lose to? Assis? Or did he make it to the semi?

Yeah, Roger vs. Rodolfo needs to happen!

I feel bad for Demente, not winning even in Roger's absence. Who did he lose to? Assis? Or did he make it to the semi?

He didn't compete.

He didn't compete.

He was in the quarterfinals of super pesado against Joao Assis, his name was listed as Ricardo Henrique. Did he have to scratch due to injury or something?

He was in the quarterfinals of super pesado against Joao Assis, his name was listed as Ricardo Henrique. Did he have to scratch due to injury or something?

That's someone else, apparently. Regardless, Ricardo Henrique didn't show because he was injured.

Ricardo Demente was also injured.

That's someone else, apparently. Regardless, Ricardo Henrique didn't show because he was injured.

Ricardo Demente was also injured.

Oh damn, so who did Leo Nogueira in the finals then? Assis? Buchecha? Bastos?

Leo Nog beat Buchecha in the finals.

He beat Assis in the semis (DQ for leg reap).

rodolfo will be ufc lhw champion.

he's the world's only hope against bones.

To beat jones you either have to be a better wrestler or palhares style grappling exposing his long limbs, good chin and a lot of explosive power to either get the fight to the ground top or bottom, i don't know if rodolfo will match those requirements.

Does anyone remember how the match between Bernardo Faria and Antonio Carlos went down? I was looking forward to it and it either happened while I was away from my computer or I totally brain farted on it.

Heks also lost to him 2 times before that. Rodolfo just has his number.

Yeah but when I say it's the same match it's the same match. It plays the same way every time and it's boring. I was just saying that I personally don't care to see them have another match together in the gi again. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Yeah but when I say it's the same match it's the same match. It plays the same way every time and it's boring. I was just saying that I personally don't care to see them have another match together in the gi again. Doesn't mean I'm not a fan.

Agreed.

Back