Bubba's redemption

you are being unfair to Bubba comparing him to Julian Lane

As much as I disliked Bubba he is no where near as bad as Julian was, not even in the same ballpark. Bubba is actually capable of acting like an adult.

Thing is Julian Lane put up fight even when he loss,while bubba looked bad in all 4 fights

Clint should have gotten the wild card. Only reason why Bubba got it was because he was training partner with Jones. It's a waste imo, his body might really be hurting due to overfighting, but he kept complaining about why did he had to fight "The toughest among the last 3" when he didn't pick Hall. Talk alot when the season started but really whine as much as the season ends.

Exactly. It was really disappointing that Hester didn't get the shot especially with the way bubba was acting.

Thing is Julian Lane put up fight even when he loss,while bubba looked bad in all 4 fights

Seriously?
No, he did not. Lane's fights were unimpressive as well. I didn't see a single fight where I thought either one looked good.

He didn't look that bad vs Kelvin .
He didn't look that bad vs King .
He didn't look at all vs Uriah .
He couldn't look after Uriah .

He's not as good as he think he is .
He's not as bad as most seem to think he is .

Too bad Bubba also had the least dominant victory of the season. I don't dislike the guy too much, but he is not a good fighter.

that might explain why Jones picked him 3rd instead of 1st to be on his team.

along with other posters ITT, i felt that Clint should have been awarded the wildcard opportunity instead of Bubba. I found it curious that Jones would give it to his 3rd pick over his 1st pick but whatever.

Clint will have a chance to make a name for himself Saturday if he picks up the W. I like his chances better now since Belcher posted that instructional video with him and Hester. At least Clint has been getting some good ground instruction since taping concluded.

In any event, i think Bubba loses Saturday and that

The tattoo parlor let him bang some more

20130311120950_julian_lane.JPG

Easily one of the most dislikeable fighters I've seen so far. He might beat Gilbert, I wouldn't be surprised if it went either way, but I'd genuinely enjoy seeing him lose again.

Regardless, he'll have trouble with the bottom proverbial MW bucket by my estimation.

Reminds me of Ross Pointin. He lost to Bisping and Kendell Grove and they both won there weight classes. Still couldn't in the UFC though. Lets see if Bubba doens't shit the bed this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back