Bubba McDaniel replaces King Mo, meets Liam McGeary at BFC 185

Ha! This cracks me up. Calling this a joke. Bubba may have had a rough go in the UFC, but if you have researched his career at all, the dude was an animal coming up the ranks to finally get there.

I'm just saying, if he shows up with a nothing to loose mentality, he could catch McGeary. McGeary has terrible takedown defense and Bubba's go to technique was to take the back and beat the brakes off someone back in the day.

You can call it a joke, but don't be surprised if Bubba gives him a run for it....

Bubba is gonna get worked against Liam. Badly.

It would behoove Bellator to put together King Mo vs Feijao II since Cavalcante didn't replace Mo here.

Who here wouldn't be down for that rematch?

Bubba is gonna get worked against Liam. Badly.

It would behoove Bellator to put together King Mo vs Feijao II since Cavalcante didn't replace Mo here.

Who here wouldn't be down for that rematch?

I feel we need too see Bader - Mo happen. Feijao needs to climb up LHW ladder like Mo has before that rematch makes sense.

This really isn't that bad a matchup. What's with everyone thinking Liam is like Jon Jones? Dude can't wrestle, he's stiff as a board, and his best win is a 5 round decision over Emanuel Newton where he spent the majority of it on his back flinging triangle chokes. At least Bubba is a vet who's been fighting a long time. Don't be surprised if Bubba makes this a fight.

This really isn't that bad a matchup. What's with everyone thinking Liam is like Jon Jones? Dude can't wrestle, he's stiff as a board, and his best win is a 5 round decision over Emanuel Newton where he spent the majority of it on his back flinging triangle chokes. At least Bubba is a vet who's been fighting a long time. Don't be surprised if Bubba makes this a fight.

Totally agree...

I agree I think this is better match making because of what you said. Mo would exploit him. But to be fair his best win is Tito Ortiz not Newton.

His last fight was a Road to Bellator type fight. Now he's in. Good to have him to throw into the LHW mix
I agree. I've always been a fan of Feijao. Mostly because Feijao is cool to say.

Back