Bubba didn't attend Episode 10's fights

They held multiple fights on 1 day. Just because the show has them fighting in a certain order doesn't mean that's how it occurred.

Yep, you clearly see him getting punched in the face by Uriah in that video. HARD!

How could you tell it was a hard punch when it was a slow motion shot that they didn't even show connect?

I'll be honest, that kick was sick no doubt from Uriah, but I don't see how EVERY fighter is supposedly scared of this dude when Hart flat out called him out. DW didn't want to put that dude and Uriah in the same cage because he was probably like "Oh shit, this dude is crazy, we gotta protect our highlight reel guy and hope Hart doesn't make it to the semis/finale"

How could you tell it was a hard punch when it was a slow motion shot that they didn't even show connect?

I'll be honest, that kick was sick no doubt from Uriah, but I don't see how EVERY fighter is supposedly scared of this dude when Hart flat out called him out. DW didn't want to put that dude and Uriah in the same cage because he was probably like "Oh shit, this dude is crazy, we gotta protect our highlight reel guy and hope Hart doesn't make it to the semis/finale"

Are you just simply being argumentative?

It doesn't take a genius to see the power placed into that punch. Add into that the fact that Bubba is coming forward and the final frame in that little clip of the punch leads me to believe that he doesn't try to slip that punch at all but instead eats it full force in the eye. A KO punch? Unlikely, a powerful punch that hurt? Most likely.

We shall see.

They were probably cutting weight. Chances are all 4 guys fought in the same day so they just broke it into 2 episodes

This.. And Bubba always seemed to have a hard time making the weight so might be the reason the other guys are done but hes not?

This goes to prove that there are fighters who are scared of other fighters.
So many say that it's not possible for a trained pro fighter to be afraid.

I agree with some of what you said... Bubba doesn't seem like a "trained pro fighter". He fights and trains with JBJ...But come on...If he backs out...He's even more of a loser at this point...Guy can't even be a father to his kids, let a lone get in the cage...I don't have much respect for him now... If he backs out...all bets are off. he'll just be a loser. JBJ prob won't train with him anymore. His whole career would be OVER. Time to start learning how to flip burgers...

They were probably cutting weight. Chances are all 4 guys fought in the same day so they just broke it into 2 episodes

Either cutting weight, or in the hospital of he was in one of the first fights.

The order the quarterfinals and semifinals are shown is not the order they occurred. It;s entirely possible he was preparing for his own fight and that is why he wasn't in the stands.

guys with the loud mouths are usually the scared ones

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sosadus
Back