Media Buakaw Por Pramuk documentary

I already watched all his K1 matches so I´ll pass. If you haven´t and love to get inspired to throw kicks, it´s a great watch

When i think of Muay Thai .. it's impossible not to think of this man along with it...

He embodies it so well in stature, behavior and fight style ..

To me , he is Muay Thai if Muay Thai was a person.. i know there's other great legends and champions but to me Buakaw is the best representation of Muay Thai to me ...

When i think of Muay Thai .. it's impossible not to think of this man along with it...

He embodies it so well in stature, behavior and fight style ..

To me , he is Muay Thai if Muay Thai was a person.. i know there's other great legends and champions but to me Buakaw is the best representation of Muay Thai to me ...
That s a bit weird though considering Buakaw fought mostly outside of stadiums.

That s a bit weird though considering Buakaw fought mostly outside of stadiums.

But he has represented Muay Thai internationally especially in K-1 and did bring attention to Muay Thai outside of Thailand, so it's not that weird. He's known by many even those who aren't die hard Muay Thai fans.

But he has represented Muay Thai internationally especially in K-1 and did bring attention to Muay Thai outside of Thailand, so it's not that weird. He's known by many even those who aren't die hard Muay Thai fans.
That s true, but for people who have actually watched stadium MT he's a weird choice. But I do get what youmean.

Yup, he's been the frontman for Muay Thai for 20 years. Got me into the sport, and many others. Pretty crazy run if you think about it.

Now for a stadium guy Saenchai is my pick, but not nearly as big as Buakaw.

Back