Bu Bu But Robbery waaaa !!!!

YellowBanenoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1537071302.jpg
1537071383.jpg

They landed similar number of total punches, but Canelo won by landing more powershots. Most of the shots GGG landed were jabs.

Stop crying bois

it was a war, both fought like fuckin animals but i think it was a bad decision. It was entertaining anyway....

And how do you know which shot is "powershots" and which isn´t???

<{fry}>

It was a super close fight and a fun one to watch .. could of easily gone either way

I had it 115 to 114 GGG...

Canelo clearly won.. He was walking him down most of the fight and his shots clearly hurt ggg.

Ggg only hurt canelo towards the end of the fight.

And I thought ggg got robbed the first time.

you included the total punches and total jabs pic, but not the powershots pic. or are we supposed to do the subtraction?

All I know is....it was a great fucking fight. Hats off to both these warriors. World class action and heart

at the risk of stating the obvious, total punch stats never tell the story of round by round 10 point must scoring. if you scored all your punches in one round, then you win that round 10-9 and lose every other round.

Theres no such thing as a robbery when a fights that close.

Canelo is either better than advertized or GGG is a bit overpriced.

Now divide them round by round, because boxing is scored round by round not overall. These "total stats" are misleading and out of touch with the sport.

Also, power punches is completely subjective. What do they determine that based on, facial reaction?

can't really call it a robbery in a fight this close, but it's hilarious you would think you're being objective with your childish little thread.

And how do you know which shot is "powershots" and which isn´t???

<{fry}>
Well only one punch is called a jab so I'm guessing pretty much everything else is a power punch dingess

Back