Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

What I like the most with those "anti science" stances is that they are always done on the internet through the use of a cell phone. Think about it, we now have a small object able to capture reality as we see it and send it throughout the world in an instant. That should be proof enough that science works, and then somebody use it to say they were wrong on gravity! Yeah ok.
But maybe aks those same pee po to use teh same device to call Dios/Gods. That would be a whole other poop show. Having teh mundo's knowledge in one's hands and these cunts still can't spell, read, write, or speak correctly to name a lot. To them it's probably progressive. Skol Cheers Salud

Bryce seems like a good dude, but his opinions on science are a bit much. You have to at least keep that shit to yourself. It's as embarrassing as a weird sexual kink like wearing diapers to pretend you're a baby or some shit.
Or borrowing a teammates' sock to have sexuals in your hoe tell room before an upcoming professional combat endeavor.

I don't know if you're trolling (if you are, ignore). This is a classic question where the uneducated, ill researched, and mostly lazy populace expect a simple answer. There isn't a simple answer. It requires an understanding of buoyancy, displacement, and forces in the context of physics.

As I pointed out in an earlier post, an individual's or group of individual's inability to understand somewhat difficult concepts doesn't invalidate the mathematics that exist. Not everyone was meant to understand everything. If you really want to understand then you will have to do the work. You don't walk into a wrestling room and take on the state champ. You work your up through discipline and diligence and the same applies here.

Basically you didn't answer. Those 60 words could be the answer.

Well hold on everyone before we judge Bryce let's see what Arkansas is top 10 in. Maybe Bryce will have some points. Arkansas is:

• Top 10 in Crime
  • Bottom 10 in Economies per State
  • Bottom 15 in Education
  • Bottom 10 in Health Care
See it all makes sense........wait.......I used research to find these stats. My bad. I can't go off of research because science and math are bad. Let me ask God and I will get back to you guys about Arkansas.
The Ark is there, an they sas it.

What I like the most with those "anti science" stances is that they are always done on the internet through the use of a cell phone. Think about it, we now have a small object able to capture reality as we see it and send it throughout the world in an instant. That should be proof enough that science works, and then somebody use it to say they were wrong on gravity! Yeah ok.
Science is an umbrella term. He didn't say science doesn't exist. Basically science is human knowledge. He just says some things are wrong or lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 613
It does... just not in a proper progression. All the retards got together, took a trip to teh zoo and procreated. Plastic, ped lemmings, plus their cunt parents are still about, being Bill Maher in teh bio cpu. They should've opted out of child bearing. Only good thing from Maher haha
Yeah, people forget that Natural Selection isn't "survival of the fittest" meaning the strongest survive. It means the "fittest" to reproduce. Whatever strategies result in the most successful reproduction will ultimately win. It's partly why the movie Idiocracy went from a B or even C level comedy to an incredibly dark pseudo documentary.

In this video they clearly state the tunnel would have to be a vacuum though. As soon as there is some air there is resistance and you won't make it all the way to the other side!?
Well, if you look at it realisticly wind resistance would be the least of your problems.

Several things would happen if you dug a hole through earth and jumped in it - You would start falling, then, you would burn up while being pressed into nothing because of the pressure. And both heat and pressure will keep getting higher the closer you get to the center of earth.

Temperature in the inner core is about 5,200° Celsius (9,392° Fahrenheit) and the pressure is nearly 3.6 million atmospheres. To put that in perspective - The inner core is hotter than the outer layers of the sun, and humans die at about 100 atmospheres of pressure.

So don't do it.

If you fill a syringe with oil and dive to the bottom of a swimming pool and squirt out a drop of oil, the drop of oil will immediately rise up to the top surface of the water and then lay flat and float on the top surface of the water.

This happens primarily for three reasons:
1 - the oil is not soluble in water and therefore will not disperse in the water.
2 - the oil is less dense than the water.
3 - a stack of anything will have higher "atmospheric" pressure at the bottom of the stack, because the whole stack is sitting on top of the bottom layer of the stack. A stack always has a pressure gradient.

Go sit on the bottom of a 6 foot deep swimming pool. No problem.
Go sit on the bottom of a 20 foot deep swimming pool. That's getting to be a problem.

The source of the problem is the overburden of stacked water.

The more of anything you stack up, the greater the pressure at the bottom of the stack.

The force of the pressure of the stacked water on the surface area of the oil drop exceeds the mass of the oil drop, therefore the oil drop travels away from the higher pressure zone towards the lower pressure zone, which is the top layer of water.
The atmospheric pressure of the water pushes the oil drop away from higher pressure towards lower pressure, which is up.

Gases behave mostly the same as fluids.
This is the path to understanding why a fully inflated helium balloon will rise in air, whereas a barely inflated helium balloon will fall to the ground.
What matters is helium is much less dense than air, and the balloon rubber prevents the helium from dispersing into the air, and the surface area of a fully inflated balloon subjects the balloon to atmospheric pressure that exceeds the combined mass of the balloon and helium, which causes the balloon to travel away from higher atmospheric pressure towards lower atmospheric pressure, which is up.

This is the point at which gravity is introduced into the conversation.

Gravity is a function of volume and density.
The more the volume, and the higher the density of the material comprising the volume, the higher the gravity of the mass of material.

Volume and density matter.
You are much more dense than the air you walk around in, but no one notices your gravity because you are really small.
Planets are really big and also typically dense. They are so large and so dense that they create measurable and meaningful gravity.

The earth has measurable gravity. You don't.
Mass gets pulled toward the center of the earth by the earth's gravity.
Nothing gets pulled (measurably) towards you, because you are tiny. You may be kind of dense, but you have no meaningful mass, therefore you have no meaningful gravity.

Contradicting a previous post, gravity can be massive.
Stars are typically very large, and dense enough.
Therefore stars have a lot of gravity.
When a star ends its life, it will begin to collapse. It will become more dense as it collapses. Eventually, it will become so dense (same mass in a smaller ball) that it's gravity becomes so strong that it will suck in everything, including light. The more stuff it sucks in, the denser it becomes, and the more gravity it has.
That is a black hole.
It is a small but large enough mass of supremely dense matter that it develops a gravity that is so strong that it sucks in everything, including light.
No one really knows the end of function for a black hole. It sucks in stuff forever, therefore you can't see anything near it. It's a pretty wild phenomenon.

Anyway, gravity matters to buoyancy, but scales also matter, and everything gets pretty complex. If you drop Bryce on his head on the moon, he will not land as hard as if you drop him on his head on earth. And, if you drop him on his head on Jupiter, he will collapse into a tiny squishy ball, but the rate at which that happens is difficult to calculate because on Jupiter, the line between "planet" and "gaseous atmosphere" is blurrier than what you are accustomed to.

Gravity is very real, and mostly predictable, but its forces and outcomes vary according to composition of the the source body. Stars have a lot of gravity, but stars are very large gaseous bodies with a supposed solid core, and the things that happen near star bodies are unusual to us because we walk around on a ball that has a very thin atmosphere and a readily identifiable transition between atmosphere and planet body.

Looking back, my attempt to elucidate some basic concepts is pretty blurry. Whatever. Moving on...

When you talk with smart friends, it is okay to make jokes about how dumb they are, because everyone knows they are not dumb.

When you talk with tards, it is not okay to call them tards, because they actually are tards. Don't be mean to tards. It's not nice.

Be nice to Bryce. He is a tard.

The important thing is not that Bryce is a tard.
The important thing is to be nice to tards.
You goal is to advance human civilization. That is why you exist.

About the ball dropped from Canada to China or whatever: the important thing to understand is that each reversal trip will be shorter than the last, until such time that the ball stops traveling because it is resting at the center of the planetary mass. Equilibrium.
Factors in this complex arrangement include momentum and conservation of energy. The long version is complex. The short version is this: nothing is free, and there is no such thing as free energy or perpetual motion.

About rising helium balloons: if the balloon is made of super-rubber than can survive extreme cold, then the balloon will rise to about 30 thousand feet, at which point the atmospheric pressure and air density is much less because there is less overburden of air stacked on top of it, and the balloon will stop rising because the diminished force of atmospheric pressure on the surface area of the balloon will be equal to the combined mass of the balloon and the helium it contains.
If you make a very not-dense very large balloon and fill it with a large volume of helium or whatever, it can go much higher than 30 thousand feet.

About tards: be nice to them unless they gain political power. If they gain political power, you need to kill them. This is the history of the human race.
The lesson that we all need to learn is this: don't let tards rise to power.
It's not easy. It's a dilemma.
Everything keeps changing.
It is difficult to determine exactly when you should stop being nice and start killing tards.
Welcome to life.

Fun America: you get to vote for Pres soon. Both candidates are tards.
If you want a free happy life, find a way to self-govern a free society that doesn't eventually end up being run by tards.
Good luck!

HTH.

Last edited:
Gravity is a pop term for the masses consumption . The downward force we see and experience is just density/boyancy and electrostatics. Hes right
Density is a physical property and gravity is a force so what you say here is nonsensical.

This still doesn't make sense to me, wouldn't gravity just end at the center of the earth for the side that you dropped the ball from? otherwise you'd be "falling up" once you crossed the center of the earth. I duno, the more I think about it the more confused I get. It's a difficult thing to comprehend, I appreciate your explanation though.
Don’t beat yourself up too bad. I have thought about this scenario for years. Like can you imagine someone blasting outta the ground feet first?

When you talk with tards, it is not okay to call them tards, because they actually are tards.

Be nice to Bryce. He is a tard.
{<huh}

Density is a physical property and gravity is a force so what you say here is nonsensical.
Technically, and I'm not picking on you, but seems like a lot of people still think this way, gravity as force was debunked over 100 years ago when the theory was replaced with relativity.

Nobody should trash on the mentally ill, but fuck bro… stop getting getting hit in the head

Back