Media Bryce Mitchell informs Bisping that gravity aint real.

I've also heard these flat earthers say satellites are apparently balloons or something?

My friend's grandpa actually built them. He had a degree from MIT and everything, which in case you didn't know is one of the most prestigious schools in the country for aerospace and astronautics research. So what does Bryce Mitchell postulate they teach/have them do at these jobs/schools?

He would say..."your friends' grandfather is not real" lol

I'm 99% sure the earth is round but I never been to outer space so I can't say for sure. The round earth model makes much more sense to me then the flat earth model, but I got an honest question that I've never heard answered.

If the earth is round, and I dig a hole straight through the middle of the earth to the other side, once I hit the center of the earth, would I not then be digging up? How would I pop through the hole on the other side of the earth if I was digging up? wouldn't I just fall back in towards the way I came? I ain't the smartest guy around so there's probably an obvious answer to this. I know many geniuses and MENSA members post here so if one of you could explain that to me pls thanks.

that's not gravity, that's just how dense his skull is. density of his skull caused it slam so hard into the ground it knocked him unconcious. the punch did zero damage. the density of his skull did 205% damage. to itself. through density.

density.
fight should have been overturned to a NC.

I'm 99% sure the earth is round but I never been to outer space so I can't say for sure. The round earth model makes much more sense to me then the flat earth model, but I got an honest question that I've never heard answered.

If the earth is round, and I dig a hole straight through the middle of the earth to the other side, once I hit the center of the earth, would I not then be digging up? How would I pop through the hole on the other side of the earth if I was digging up? wouldn't I just fall back in towards the way I came? I ain't the smartest guy around so there's probably an obvious answer to this. I know many geniuses and MENSA members post here so if one of you could explain that to me pls thanks.
So, a few things. It is SUPER easy to prove that the earth curves. You could do it, a child could do it. Here is one example where all you need is a strong light or laser, and 2 pieces of cardboard - (Note - this is flat earthers trying to prove there is no curve)

And about up/down - there is no up down, only relative to yourself/another reference frame. Which is actually difficult to really get to grips with. At the same time, there IS up/and down, which is explained as " "Down" is simply the direction gravity is pulling you, and "up" is just the opposite direction. Which means up/down is completely relative and depends on what you are near.

About falling though a hole in the earth, you are correct -

"Well, as the ball drops through the hole it picks up speed - that's the acceleration due to gravity. It reaches its top speed at the very center of the globe and continues rocketing toward the other side. Now here's the tricky part - because gravity is tugging on it, as it heads for the other side of the world, it starts to slow down, at first a little bit, and then more as it approaches the surface.

And just as the ball reaches the surface it comes to a complete stop, but just for a moment. Then it falls back down the hole and the process repeats over and over and over, like a kind of intra-planetary pendulum but with no strings attached."

- David Stevenson, professor of Planetary Science at Caltech

About falling though a hole in the earth, you are correct -

"Well, as the ball drops through the hole it picks up speed - that's the acceleration due to gravity. It reaches its top speed at the very center of the globe and continues rocketing toward the other side. Now here's the tricky part - because gravity is tugging on it, as it heads for the other side of the world, it starts to slow down, at first a little bit, and then more as it approaches the surface.

And just as the ball reaches the surface it comes to a complete stop, but just for a moment. Then it falls back down the hole and the process repeats over and over and over, like a kind of intra-planetary pendulum but with no strings attached."

- David Stevenson, professor of Planetary Science at Caltech
This still doesn't make sense to me, wouldn't gravity just end at the center of the earth for the side that you dropped the ball from? otherwise you'd be "falling up" once you crossed the center of the earth. I duno, the more I think about it the more confused I get. It's a difficult thing to comprehend, I appreciate your explanation though.

Imagine studying and dedicating your life to learning and understanding physics, dropping 300K on university, only for some yokel from Arkansas to think spending a few hours watching youtube conspiracy videos every night makes him just as qualified on the subject as you.

Yea man it stings. Wasted all those years in the classroom learning classical mechanics and calculating things like escape velocity and my hypothetical weight on Mars, only to find that Bryce Mitchell is smarter than me.

This still doesn't make sense to me, wouldn't gravity just end at the center of the earth for the side that you dropped the ball from? otherwise you'd be "falling up" once you crossed the center of the earth. I duno, the more I think about it the more confused I get. It's a difficult thing to comprehend, I appreciate your explanation though.
It is pretty difficult to wrap ones mind around. And I am not a native english speaker which makes it a little harder to explain. I'll try though.

No, gravity wont "end", it will just "switch directions", as the middle is densest and as such is the "center of gravity". Meaning at first, you will gain speed racing towards(falling down towards) the middle because that is where gravity is strongest, then when you reach middle, you have a lot of speed that will make you fly through the center moving towars the end of the hole, meaning you are not "falling up", you are "flying" up because of your speed. ( remember "Down" is simply the direction gravity is pulling you, and "up" is just the opposite direction.)

One thing that is important to understand is - gravity is pretty damn weak. Gravity is, by far, the weakest of the four fundamental forces of nature (Gravitational Force, Electromagnetic Force, Strong Nuclear Force, Weak Nuclear Force). Which is why we can f.x jump.

Last edited:
Bryce bless.

It's a difficult thing to comprehend

SHM001lookang.gif

We live in a time where we have the James Webb Space Telescope peering into the furthest stretches of the universe and unlocking its mysteries, while simultaneously we still have neanderthal cultists in our population that see meteor showers as omens for a bountiful hunt and who think fire is magic. Simultaneously millions of other 3rd century neanderthal peasant brains will see the neanderthal cultist and go "SO BASED." "THAT'S A REAL MAN RIGHT THERE!" "RED PILLED!"

So obvious that Bryce is playing a character of a stereotypical southerner

Guys who get hit in the head a lot are likely to say some wild stuff, but this feels like it has to be an act.

Bryce bless.

SHM001lookang.gif
This helps.
So let me get this straight, I'm standing in Canada (spot B) and I have a hole going directly through the earth to Australia (spot A).
I drop my ball through my hole in Canada, it accelerates until it hits the center of the earth (o) then starts "falling" slower but is still "falling" from my perspective in Canada, but if the person in Australia were to look into the hole it would appear as if the ball is "floating" up towards them. Once it hits the surface of the hole in Australia it would stop for a split second then fall back towards Canada and perpetually repeat this?

I think Bryce would still call this black magic but its starting to make sense to me now.

Last edited:
This helps.
So let me get this straight, I'm standing in Canada (spot B) and I have a hole going directly through the earth to Australia (spot A).
I drop my ball through my hole in Canada, it accelerates until it hits the enter of the earth (o) then starts "falling" slower but is still "falling" from my perspective in Canada, but if the person in Australia were to look into the hole it would appear as if the ball is "floating" up towards them. Once it hits the surface of the hole in Australia it would stop for a split second then fall back towards Canada and perpetually repeat this?

I think Bryce would still call this black magic but its starting to make sense to me now.

That's correct. The ball's acceleration momentarily vanishes at the center (where the magnitude of the velocity is a maximum) and the velocity momentarily vanishes at the end points (where the magnitude of the acceleration is a maximum).

This helps.
I drop my ball through my hole in Canada, it accelerates until it hits the enter of the earth (o) then starts "falling" slower but is still "falling" from my perspective in Canada, but if the person in Australia were to look into the hole it would appear as if the ball is "floating" up towards them. Once it hits the surface of the hole in Australia it would stop for a split second then fall back towards Canada and perpetually repeat this?

Yes, spot on.

Back