Brutal kick to the groin ends the fight

I dunno, I remember it being welter/middleweight, the guy who was deprived of the joy of children was a very in shape black guy, touted as a hell of a talent, only had a few fights but was found to have a piss poor gas tank.
Fuck me I can remember all that but not his fucking name...

Houston Alexander (is for real)...got kicked so hard he lost a kidney.

Houston Alexander (is for real)...got kicked so hard he lost a kidney.
Nope, wasn't Houston, I was quite a fan of his back in the day, I'll do some research in the morning...or if this keeps me awake.

Dang, you know it's bad when they break out the towel and check the junk. Hope he's not badly hurt.
images

My personal favorite...

kTEj73L.gif

Poor guy, so hard it made him cry. Did the cup break? Is that what the ref and Dr were moving?

That is a brutal one

Heavyweights are really good at nailing each other in the nads

nut.gif

Eric_Prindle_vs._Thiago_Santos.gif
I came here to list about Gonzaga and Tuchscherer (ch spelling)
I was at that fight. He got messed up pretty good. Seemed like he was down for an hour

Has anyone ever thrown up from a groin kick?

His cup was more than likey loose.

I had one crack during a baseball game.

Ouch o_O but I was better off than him.

Those dudes are str8 bitches. They make our entire gender look fucking weak

for fuck's sake they have cups on; there's no threat of permanent damage there, and only a small amount without protection

and what rly triggers me is that when topics like these are made, everyone just forgets that women also have vulnerable and sensitive genitals that can be smashed and rekt, and it's happened in MMA and kickboxing alike

stop the sexist bs. if you're going to post a dude getting racked you need to post a chick getting racked even harder. that's the only way to achieve true equality in this Hell we call earth

I dunno, I remember it being welter/middleweight, the guy who was deprived of the joy of children was a very in shape black guy, touted as a hell of a talent, only had a few fights but was found to have a piss poor gas tank.
Fuck me I can remember all that but not his fucking name...

I think I might have got it. John Howard vs Ryan LaFlare

Cheik Kongo approves of this thread.

Poor guy, so hard it made him cry. Did the cup break? Is that what the ref and Dr were moving?

There is absolutely zero reason for pro fighters (or even amateurs) in 2017 not to be wearing a Thai steel cup or equivalent. I just got done training and I wear my shit just holding pads...if you don't like the string up your ass, figure out a compression short solution but I have no sympathy for pros not spending $20-$40 to product their junk.

3dfdf74079dcc4236318e3eaa8a33176.jpg

41bYmbSAXLL.jpg

I think I might have got it. John Howard vs Ryan LaFlare
Looking at that fight I think you're right, I'm totally misremembering a lot of it, I thought Joe was commentating and I've replaced John Howard for another fighter in my mind, however watching it back I think it's the right fight. Nicely done sir.

Poor Kim Jung

Those dudes are str8 bitches. They make our entire gender look fucking weak

for fuck's sake they have cups on; there's no threat of permanent damage there, and only a small amount without protection

and what rly triggers me is that when topics like these are made, everyone just forgets that women also have vulnerable and sensitive genitals that can be smashed and rekt, and it's happened in MMA and kickboxing alike

stop the sexist bs. if you're going to post a dude getting racked you need to post a chick getting racked even harder. that's the only way to achieve true equality in this Hell we call earth

U ok

Back