Broner arrested

The justice system is weird which im sure you are aware of but i would say its money why he gets these chances and it may be a part of it but from personal experience my brother who is as poor as they come and a knuckle head to boot has committed welfare fraud, sold drugs and busted on multiple occasions, child abuse charges and has never done more than a year. Usually he pleads and does a month or so with probation.
you're brother? that's sad, not to insult you but hopefully your guy's parents didn't screw him up. My sis was a mess mainly because of absolute horrible abuse, and.., when you start off being abused, it sets you up for a lifetime of it, both dealing and taking it.

Head trauma negates impulse control. I have been thinking the same when i hear of an nfl player being beyond stupid.
ya, I've been saying that since before all the football talk. Just merely because a lot of the crimes boxers commit have no real benefit, they are just loopy, even criminals do things for some kind of financial or psychological benefit, boxers just do goofy shit.

F***s sake broner i like adrian as a fighter man but hes just getting embarassing at this point .

Ps what weight is errol spence and as a uk fan would u americans be excited for spence v bj saunders ? X

he also told me he got unwanted thoughts like "why is everyone going to work, they're all going to be dead in 40 years".

That sounds exactly like someone who is breaking from reality. Any time I've ever done any psychedelics, that thought has crossed my mind.

When I come down I immediately remember that I go to work to support my psychedelic drug habit.

That sounds exactly like someone who is breaking from reality. Any time I've ever done any psychedelics, that thought has crossed my mind.

When I come down I immediately remember that I go to work to support my psychedelic drug habit.
ya, looking back I just thought all of it was from the isolation and shame he felt for being gay, he had little human contact during that period and it showed. they say solitary confinement is the worst punishment a human can endure. After all this time, at this point in my life, after having dealt with a lot of different people, I resent all the ones I let into my life (wish I never did) and just think we're all crazy to some extent.

ya, looking back I just thought all of it was from the isolation and shame he felt for being gay, he had little human contact during that period and it showed. they say solitary confinement is the worst punishment a human can endure. After all this time, at this point in my life, after having dealt with a lot of different people, I resent all the ones I let into my life (wish I never did) and just think we're all crazy to some extent.

Separation from other people will do a number on you for sure. Hell, even having people around but people you don't feel like you can talk to will eventually eat away at you. One of the greatest benefits of marriage is being able to let all of your shit out with someone who doesn't have a stake in it and will pretty much accept whatever you say while you're griping. I know my wife is mostly ignoring me when I bitch about work or something, but it's still cathartic. And then, I don't go griping to anyone else.

Same thing with her. She gripes at me, I kind of half listen and support whatever she says, and then she can go back to work without exploding like a crazy woman.

you're brother? that's sad, not to insult you but hopefully your guy's parents didn't screw him up. My sis was a mess mainly because of absolute horrible abuse, and.., when you start off being abused, it sets you up for a lifetime of it, both dealing and taking it.

Ya it was my parents but people handle things differently. Myself and my middle brother came out alright. but the youngest was killing animals at young age and never really stopped doing dumb shit.

ya bad parents definitely dig a hole for you to start your life

Ya it was my parents but people handle things differently. Myself and my middle brother came out alright. but the youngest was killing animals at young age and never really stopped doing dumb shit.

ya bad parents definitely dig a hole for you to start your life
Sincerely sorry, I feel the same way but I got through a lot of it. Just seems so wasteful of time and life trying to fix other people's damage.

Separation from other people will do a number on you for sure. Hell, even having people around but people you don't feel like you can talk to will eventually eat away at you. One of the greatest benefits of marriage is being able to let all of your shit out with someone who doesn't have a stake in it and will pretty much accept whatever you say while you're griping. I know my wife is mostly ignoring me when I bitch about work or something, but it's still cathartic. And then, I don't go griping to anyone else.

Same thing with her. She gripes at me, I kind of half listen and support whatever she says, and then she can go back to work without exploding like a crazy woman.
That's a real blessing I've been alone for the most part and even the couples I know fight too much, it looks draining to me which is what I tell women.

Right honest question how good do you guys think ab could of been if he had the dedication ? Personally i think hes vastly overrated when compared to ppl from my country like bjs groves eubank jr ect ..

Right honest question how good do you guys think ab could of been if he had the dedication ? Personally i think hes vastly overrated when compared to ppl from my country like bjs groves eubank jr ect ..

His ego gets in the way far too much for him to see all the flaws that he needs to fix. He wants to BE Floyd, but he doesn't want to take that first step in admitting he's NOT Floyd in order that he can improve his weak areas.

He's stuck, a prisoner of his own hubris and denial. He has self image issues that are so deeply embedded it holds him back from improving in life as well as boxing

Hes mid level at best.

Hes mid level at best.
Yeh i think so how do u think he does against some of are lot like
Crolla
Luke cambell
And ppl forget without cheating how many weights has ricky burns won a world title at ?

funny i should come across this:

The bowling alley robbery was going to give him serious time but his promoter paid the victim fat stacks of cash to not show up to court so he got away with it.

Maybe the owner of the boob isn't so easily bought and paid for by the assholes who keep condoning and covering his pathetic behavior.
For the record here, I don’t condone gambling, losing then fetching a gun to make him pay me back. Neither do I condone grabbing someone’s boobs for no reason.

If you try and promote yourself as about billions and get arrested for being a prick, face the consequences.

Hes mid level at best.
i don't know if that's really fair. he did hold a major belt in 4 different weight classes, not many people manage to do that, regardless of the opposition he faced to get those belts.

i think he's a very good boxer, but also a huge dumbass and an asshole.

Back