• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Brock Lesnar @ SHW vs HW = Lesnar-Couture Size Difference

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The 265 lb weight cap severely and unfairly limited Brock Lesnar's athletic gifts.

Pretend that Brock Lesnar didn't have to cut any weight. Brock Lesnar would be free to come in at 330 lbs instead of the 265 lb cap. That's what he walked around at.

The size difference between 265 lb Brock Lesnar and 330 lb Brock Lesnar is the same as the amount that Lesnar outweighed Couture by. Randy weighed in vs Brock at 220 lb.

275 lb (pretend he dehydrated here) - 220 lb = 55 lb
330 lb - 275 lb lb = 55 lb!

Brock Lesnar would have dwarfed Brock Lesnar. [b Imagine what more Brock could have done if it weren't against the rules for him to be at his full potential. [/b]Imagine those lunch box fists with 55 lbs more force behind them.

275 lb Brock Lesnar
01brocklesnar.jpg

330 lb Brock Lesnar
11111111111_original_crop_north.jpg

24.jpg

Search result for 'Frank Mir Baseball Bat'

NtI76.jpg

Last edited:
The 265 lb weight cap severely and unfairly limited Brock Lesnar's athletic gifts.

Pretend that Brock Lesnar didn't have to cut any weight. Brock Lesnar would be free to come in at 330 lbs instead of the 265 lb cap. That's what he walked around at.

The size difference between 265 lb Brock Lesnar and 330 lb Brock Lesnar is the same as the amount that Lesnar outweighed Couture by. Randy weighed in vs Brock at 220 lb.

275 lb (pretend he dehydrated here) - 220 lb = 55 lb
330 lb - 275 lb lb = 55 lb!

Brock Lesnar would have dwarfed Brock Lesnar. [b Imagine what more Brock could have done if it weren't against the rules for him to be at his full potential. [/b]Imagine those lunch box fists with 55 lbs more force behind them.

275 lb Brock Lesnar
01brocklesnar.jpg

330 lb Brock Lesnar
11111111111_original_crop_north.jpg

Search result for 'Frank Mir Baseball Bat'

NtI76.jpg

+like

The most obvious problem is that WWE-sized Lesnar would piss hot.

I like your post, TS. Want proof? I posted this instead of clicking the Like button.

Even pro wrestling's notoriously inflated measurements had Brock at 295, not close to 330

I guaran-dam-tee Brock was more than 275 in the cage. Guys like hendricks, rory, and rumble have gained 30 pounds back. Brock was closer to 290 probably.

Puiting another 55lbs of muscle on him won't change the fact that he is terrified of getting hit.

having a cap on the HW division to begin with is stupid af there should be no limit

Brock is lucky he fought in the era where drug testing wasn't as strict.
yet overeem got busted and brock never failed a test (overeem got busted after their fight but he ran from the test before the brock fight)

yet overeem got busted and brock never failed a test (overeem got busted after their fight but he ran from the test before the brock fight)

I'm not trying to imply he was using but he is connected to steroids in multiple ways plus the whole WWF thing. I don't really care either way. I disliked him when he was here and now I like him now he's not. Wish he come back for one more fight. Even if it's against Mir.

Brock is lucky he fought in the era where drug testing wasn't as strict.

Why are you so certain Brock was using in the UFC? He looked visibly smaller than in the WWE. Yeah, most athletes use and stuff but he really shouldn't be under more suspicion than others, especially considering Carwin and Overeem were essentially hot and Brock wasn't.

Why are you so certain Brock was using in the UFC? He looked visibly smaller than in the WWE. Yeah, most athletes use and stuff but he really shouldn't be under more suspicion than others, especially considering Carwin and Overeem were essentially hot and Brock wasn't.
I'm not certain at all but considering his past history with steroids I'm just saying its a good thing he fought during that era and not now. I'm a Brock fan now so believe me I'm not bashing him.

Back