News Britney Spears's Family and Ex report she is on Meth and 'in an extremely dangerous place'.

Those look like the exact same knives I have. And even if they didn't, they're not fake. She wouldn't go out and buy fake knives to make that dance video. She's impulsive. She just grabbed then from the kitchen.

If they were fake she'd be dragging the blade across her skin and doing all kinds of crazy aggressive shit.

She obviously has issues but I guess I just don't see the big deal about dancing with real knives. She's not really endangering anyone by doing this. Some similar act would probably be applauded on Americas Got Talent.

Guess the whole thing is just a big <Fedor23> for me.

She obviously has issues but I guess I just don't see the big deal about dancing with real knives. She's not really endangering anyone by doing this. Some similar act would probably be applauded on Americas Got Talent.

Yeah I don't care of she dances with knives or nunchucks, I just don't like it when people lie. So when she posted they were fake knives it just set off my BS detector.

This girl makes boring, librarian type girls look a lot more appealing.

Britney to me right now is giving off random-skank-from-a-dive-bar vibes.

My fiance showed me an insta video of Shakira dancing with knives then switching to Brittney doing the same...

Title was something like "what was advertised vs what you got"

100% accurate

To think all those folks shitted on ol Federline back in the day... She needs some serious help. Got the female Peter Pan syndrome going on.
Well, Federline is still a leech. Britney Britneying doesn’t cancel out the crappiness of the people around her.

Anyways, still not sure if I’ll buy her book. It’s like 200+ pages for $30 cdn. Not sure it’s worth it but who knows. Everything is already all over Twitter as it is now.

I hate to go full tiny foil hat.

I suspect her, the back street boys bro that OD, and many others get hurt when way too young. Hollywood is gross. I think there's personal responsibility and accountability but I do think these people self medicate. They numb themselves with drugs because of trauma. It doesn't end well.

I suspect she's not well ages ago. Remember that slob k fed? Remember her walking barefoot in a public gas station? Her behavior hasn't ever been one of a individual who is oriented right.

She would likely fall on some dsm 5 medical issue of crazy. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs.

Well, Federline is still a leech. Britney Britneying doesn’t cancel out the crappiness of the people around her.

Anyways, still not sure if I’ll buy her book. It’s like 200+ pages for $30 cdn. Not sure it’s worth it but who knows. Everything is already all over Twitter as it is now.
I feel bad for the ghost writer that had to make sense of her meth ramblings

When has it ever been worth it? Got any memoirs that you found interesting

I liked Marilyn Manson’s actually, when I read it back in 2011 lol. Couldn’t say if I’d still care for it but it was interesting to me back then. But yeah, good point.

Marilyn Manson? Damn. I definitely won't be reading that : (

She might overdose. Seems like a functioning addict.

What happens if it's a cook book? Would you buy it then....

I hate to go full tiny foil hat.

I suspect her, the back street boys bro that OD, and many others get hurt when way too young. Hollywood is gross. I think there's personal responsibility and accountability but I do think these people self medicate. They numb themselves with drugs because of trauma. It doesn't end well.

I suspect she's not well ages ago. Remember that slob k fed? Remember her walking barefoot in a public gas station? Her behavior hasn't ever been one of a individual who is oriented right.

She would likely fall on some dsm 5 medical issue of crazy. Hopefully, she gets the help she needs.

You can be pretty much 100% certain that people took advantage of her sexually and financially. It's very sad and sick. Plus she's clearly mentally/chemically "off". She was in that Mickey Mouse club from ages 12-15 roughly....you know some shady shit was going down there.

She was 16 when he first hit song came out. Her parents and handlers dressed her up like a young school girl and made her a sexual object.....at 16!!
britney-one-more-time-650.jpg

Ooops I did it again, when she had just turned 18 and they basically put her in a latex body suit.
britney-spears-parody-video-1425638969-list-handheld-0.png

You can be pretty much 100% certain that people took advantage of her sexually and financially. It's very sad and sick. Plus she's clearly mentally/chemically "off". She was in that Mickey Mouse club from ages 12-15 roughly....you know some shady shit was going down there.

She was 16 when he first hit song came out. Her parents and handlers dressed her up like a young school girl and made her a sexual object.....at 16!!
britney-one-more-time-650.jpg

Ooops I did it again, when she had just turned 18 and they basically put her in a latex body suit.
britney-spears-parody-video-1425638969-list-handheld-0.png

Delete.

Back