British Military Recruitment Video...WTF!

Cuzcatlan

Make Arsenal Great Again!
@red
Reaction score

So they stop a patrol so 1 soldier can pray!?

Need more of this.

Is this real?
Seems more like satire lol

I saw the first one and thought it was the Dysfunctional Veterans FB page making a joke.

I don't see the big deal.

We need good Muslim soldiers fighting for Western civilization, not against it.

I get that and I get WHAT the video is trying to go for but it's just not realistic. No patrol is going to stop to let the one Muslim in the group stop, take off his protective equipment, and pray. It'd be one of those "you fucking wait until we're in a safer area asshole" and people would keep walking.

I'm all for Muslims beeing in the army, but that video gets it just about as wrong as it could.
If you're in the army, your dedication to duty should come first and won't be paused when you want to exercise your religion.

I get that and I get WHAT the video is trying to go for but it's just not realistic. No patrol is going to stop to let the one Muslim in the group stop, take off his protective equipment, and pray. It'd be one of those "you fucking wait until we're in a safer area asshole" and people would keep walking.

What military recruitment video is realistic? Can you post one?

How do you know they're on patrol in the video? Maybe it's their camp and they're about to go on patrol?

I think you're just assuming too much, tbh.

The message seems clear. If you're a good Muslim, not only do we want you to serve, we need you to serve, and we'll respect you for it.

I'm all for Muslims beeing in the army, but that video gets it just about as wrong as it could.
If you're in the army, your dedication to duty should come first and won't be paused when you want to exercise your religion.

How do you know the duty was paused and they weren't already paused?

Assumption.

They go from killing Princess Diana because she was pregnant with a Muslims baby to completely accepting them and doing their best to help them overthrow the country.

So progressive

Not really but there's believable unrealism.... and then utterly crazy like this one.

Can you post believable realism in a recruitment video? I'm curious what makes this stand out from the pack.

How do you know they're on patrol in the video? Maybe it's their camp and they're about to go on patrol?

I think you're just assuming too much, tbh.

The message seems clear. If you're a good Muslim, not only do we want you to serve, we need you to serve, and we'll respect you for it.

They have their weapons in patrol carry position.

They have their weapons in patrol carry position.

Actually, when the scene first starts two or three soldiers are just sitting on the left while the Muslim solider takes off his kit and they aren't holding firearms.

Actually, when the scene first starts two or three soldiers are just sitting on the left while the Muslim solider takes off his kit and they aren't holding firearms.

He even tell the guy on the radio to hold on.
Plus they in the middle of nowhere. Something tells me they haven't just started.

He even tell the guy on the radio to hold on.
Plus they in the middle of nowhere. Something tells me they haven't just started.

Yeah, that's it, he just tells him to hold off on coms while he prays.

The rest are just chilling.

It looks to me almost like the Muslim is returning from patrol at the start and that's their camp by a river.

If you all have an issue with that, then you'd had better not watch "Hacksaw Ridge". :)

I mean it looks more attractive than the one where the dude almost drowns in training.

"Join the Royal Marines, we might kill you before you get a chance to deploy!"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back