British Actress Refuses to Comply!

Some old British actress bird from Ted Lasso gets upset when a male photographer asks her to show some thigh meat at a fancy awards event, could have been worse IMO….. …discuss…

Olivier Awards presenter Hannah Waddingham was applauded by onlookers after she called out a photographer who apparently asked her to "show leg".
In a video posted by a fan on X, the photographer's remarks are inaudible but Waddingham said: "Oh my God, you'd never say that to a man, my friend."
She threatened to move on if they continued in that vein, adding: "Don't say 'show me leg.' No."
The incident took place ahead of the prestigious theatre awards on Sunday.
Waddingham continued to discuss the issue with the photographer as she walked from the red carpet to the Royal Albert Hall, where the event took place.

OIP.Zeuai_mpTWZJl4wgJAbyyQHaFZ

In her prime, the things I'd do to her would be...

Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*

OIP.Zeuai_mpTWZJl4wgJAbyyQHaFZ

In her prime, the things I'd do to her would be...

Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Shameful
*Bell Rings*
Damn her body reminds me of my ex.

If you took this actress and added 20 lbs of fat, a c-section scar, some cellulite dimpling, and a jacked up face they could be twins!

I go swimming in tighty whities. I don't see what the big deal is.

Men generally dont walk around dressed like Christmas trees and trying to show their veiled legs either.
You cant win these arguments so dont even bother.
are you saying the guy wasn’t being inappropriate? my guess is that you don’t have much luck w/ the ladies.

Damn her body reminds me of my ex.

If you took this actress and added 20 lbs of fat, a c-section scar, some cellulite dimpling, and a jacked up face they could be twins!
Was she a stripper? 😆

Some old British actress bird from Ted Lasso gets upset when a male photographer asks her to show some thigh meat at a fancy awards event, could have been worse IMO….. …discuss…

Olivier Awards presenter Hannah Waddingham was applauded by onlookers after she called out a photographer who apparently asked her to "show leg".
In a video posted by a fan on X, the photographer's remarks are inaudible but Waddingham said: "Oh my God, you'd never say that to a man, my friend."
She threatened to move on if they continued in that vein, adding: "Don't say 'show me leg.' No."
The incident took place ahead of the prestigious theatre awards on Sunday.
Waddingham continued to discuss the issue with the photographer as she walked from the red carpet to the Royal Albert Hall, where the event took place.
She is hyper sensitive and on the road were she always looks to be a victim.

When they made the torture scene were Cersei poured water on her, she later wrote about that she got PTSD from it and called it waterboarding <lmao> She still has a trauma from it.

Then you look up how they made this scene and realize how full of bullshit she is.. Complete snowflake.

Last edited:
I'm deeply offended that she didn't use stronger language.

This was an appropriate moment to fire back with "Oi! Bugger off you sleazy cunt!"

Back