Brigitte Bardot says most #MeToo are "hypocritical" and "ridiculous" because many "tease" producers

It's hard to take a definitive stance on this. I'm sure Brigitte is right about many of the grown women supporting this movement, but there have also been rumors of pedophilia and other deviant shit in Hollywood forever. Hopefully some of the real scumbags go down and not just guys who smacked an actress' ass after she probably flirted with him to get the job.

As much as I believe the majority of #MeToo'ers are attention whores, I also believe that Hollywood is full of creeps and pedophiles. So I'm kind of torn!

3fa3924a6f6a62b7fc95bfd08d5f0cf4

OprahWeinstein-1.jpg

7c73c67ca71.jpg

Harvey knows de wey

These old French broads know what the deal is.

What's she saying that isn't true?

So none of these #metoos did anything?

Come on, man. Whores gonna whore. Sucking some dick and getting buyer's remorse doesn't mean you didn't do anything, much less that you were forced.

Some of these chicks legit got harassed. I'm sure a lot of them went along with it and feel like shit now. But they went along with it regardless. Time to own up.

Yup those are the true victims. A woman who says no to an advance and loses a role to a less talented woman who may have courted that attention knowing she needed it to win the role and not the lady who took the role and now claims she was victimized after.

Those type of women are trying to regain their 'innocence' and 'purity' by playing the victim role. The women who are the true victims get ignored and their careers ruined.

3fa3924a6f6a62b7fc95bfd08d5f0cf4

OprahWeinstein-1.jpg

7c73c67ca71.jpg

Harvey knows de wey

A picture is worth a thousand words, if you notice these women wearing black at the globes and who knew Harvey are not going at him like they are Trump

Because they knew Harvey and knew what he did and many of these chicks probably sucked him off too.

Most of these women hate good men too, good men or nice guys aint shit to them, so why do guys even support these blowhard chicks crying metoo, support the real rape victims who aren't attention seekers.

Its shameful that these women who never were raped or harassed are reaching to be part of something and get sympathy it like Munchhausen syndrome by proxy

This is what they call victim mentality, its a mental illness playing victim for praise and attention and sympathy.

Even hijacking a movement and taking the attention away from real rape victims.

sad and im glad some women are speaking out against this.

One thing is for sure the saying METOO is perfect for these attention seekers, they basically saying metoo metoo look at me, look at me metoo, wait guys what about me, metoo I was harrassed too! please attention here me too!

Last edited:
it obviously goes both ways.

women try to fuck rich and powerful guys to get money/power/fame

on the flipside, men with power/money/fame, use that to try to fuck women.

thats kinda how life works.

<Fedor23>

So was Rolf Harris...

Did you not know who Brigitte Bardot was?

'Kiss goodbye to her career?'

She retired from movies in the early 70's. She married well and works as an activist, she gives not a shit about climbing the greasy pole of showbiz, in like forever.

I just think you had no idea who she was, basically

Did you not know who Brigitte Bardot was?

'Kiss goodbye to her career?'

She retired from movies in the early 70's. She married well and works as an activist, she gives not a shit about climbing the greasy pole of showbiz, in like forever.

I just think you had no idea who she was, basically

Yet when she speaks, people listen. People on the Mayberry section of an MMA hangout take note.

Interesting...

There obviously are a number of actresses who took full advantage of the horny producer class in Hollywood. That doesn't excuse anybody for raping women who aren't prepared to sell out to that same extent, but it's the other side to the brazenness of these assaults. If they weren't successful in luring beautiful women into bed with the promise of stardom, it wouldn't be so common.

This, 100%.

The women who willfully sucked dick and slept with producers for parts aren't a part of the conversation. What they do of their own free will to succeed in the entertainment industry is their business. It does not excuse the women were raped, assaulted, or harassed.

And also: I don't care how much of a "tease" a woman is, if she says "no", that means "no". Point blank. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Back