Brett Roger's charged with Sexual Misconduct

Jails got no more space for guys like this dude.

MMA should be blamed for having allowed him to earn a living, creating a success story for the wrong.

its not guaranteed at all. He's just a fuckin screw up.

I disagree. I don't think someone's life unravels this quickly when they are mentally well. At least not someone who was able to work a full time job while training as a fighter and becoming moderately successful at one point in time. He doesn't then attack his wife, lose his home and start making unwanted sexual advances at random men. Any one of those things and yeah, I can see him being a screw-up who made a mistake. All of them together paints a pretty clear picture though.

I disagree. I don't think someone's life unravels this quickly when they are mentally well. At least not someone who was able to work a full time job while training as a fighter and becoming moderately successful at one point in time. He doesn't then attack his wife, lose his home and start making unwanted sexual advances at random men. Any one of those things and yeah, I can see him being a screw-up who made a mistake. All of them together paints a pretty clear picture though.

It’s a pretty sure sign of drug addiction if anything.

Unless you consider drug addiction to be a mental health issue, which of course it can fuck up a persons’ mind.

But instead of possibly getting the guy mental help he may need the authorities will more than likely just villainize him and lock him away.

In the meantime Sherdog will just crack wise at this dude's situation.

If Brett Rogers started fondling YOUR genitals what would you do? I'd tell him. "Thanks but no thanks." Then hope my blue belt in BJJ is enough to keep this animal from raping me. But id try to be as nice about it as I can. This guy can rip a human head off.

Rough times for this 35 year old former project kid from Cabrini-Green

Back