Bret Weinstein Testifies to Congress on The Evergreen State College riots, Free Speech & Safe Spaces

splendica

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Posted Jun 8th. on Bret Weinstein's youtube channel.

Drawing from his own experience, Mr. Weinstein brings to attention the prevalent climate of college campuses as it pertains to allowable/free speech. For those who don't know of Mr. Weinstein's story (not to be confused with Harvey Weinstein), do a quick youtube search.

Those Everbrats and their spineless administrative enablers violated Bret's civil rights. Hope they get sued.

Those Everbrats and their spineless administrative enablers violated Bret's civil rights. Hope they get sued.

I actually didn't realize that he was basicly forced to resign and that the college president gave in to practically all of the ridiculous demands thrown at him. A really sad situation that should wake everyone up.

A couple of more points on watching it again:

1. It's good to hear that the enrollment in Evergreen College is way down, seemingly since Weinstein's lynching (for lack of a better word, unfortunately).

2. Weinstein does nicely connect the dots, that the future of the U.S.' competitiveness is directly impacted by succumbing or not succumbing to political correctness (he uses the example of teaching biology in it's completeness).

Man, Bret is one articulate individual and I think Evergreen College was below him tbh. I pulled up this speech he made to a Students for Liberty conference in Vancouver BC (posted on May 1st). Definitely worth a watch.

Now the college is hurting financially because they’ve driven away all but the most deranged left wing radical students.
And their spineless excuse for a University President still has his job. Pretty crazy!

This is the same guy that Joe Rogaine had on his podcast right? Smart dude. The administration at that school are absurd.

That school is a microcosm of Seattle overall. Dont think its isolated to just there. That's how it goes.

Ok. What's the angle though? Discrimination against whitey?
This is the first I'm hearing of the congressional testimony, but I'd imagine it's going after the legitimacy of the education there, which would impact loan backing and federal hiring, and possibly recognition of the regional accrediting agency.

The U.S. government doesn’t accredit colleges, but it does provide a list of recognized and reliable accrediting associations. The government provides this information to protect you. Accreditation maintains quality in higher education, ensuring that you learn the skills you need to land a good job.

I can't feel bad for this guy or other like him. Many people like him created modern liberalism, then cry foul when it grows out of their control, turns on them, and devours them.

Tough luck

What's Congress gonna do?
This is the same click-bait congress that brought these guys in to talk about PED's.

07ped-031015-ap-ftrjpg_1amm74n2o0ose16tib7ibu2tsv.jpg

It's all about the publicity. They ain't gonna do shit.

Now the college is hurting financially because they’ve driven away all but the most deranged left wing radical students.

Maybe you should take that as a great example of how off the mark ivory tower drama queens like Weinstein and Peterson are with their sky-is-falling, SJW boogeyman bullshit.

But hey, anything to keep the people's focus off our catastrophic, increasing levels of wealth inequality, our crumbling infrastructure and the ever more autocratic and dictatorial behavior of the current POTUS.

Weinstein’s a peddling SJW boogeyman salesman? Maybe you’re not familiar with him?

Maybe you should take that as a great example of how off the mark ivory tower drama queens like Weinstein and Peterson are with their sky-is-falling, SJW boogeyman bullshit.

But hey, anything to keep the people's focus off our catastrophic, increasing levels of wealth inequality, our crumbling infrastructure and the ever more autocratic and dictatorial behavior of the current POTUS.

I can't feel bad for this guy or other like him. Many people like him created modern liberalism, then cry foul when it grows out of their control, turns on them, and devours them.

Tough luck
I feel bad because for a lot of people you cant see/understand it until you see/understand it. Remember, the majority of people still think of news channels as bipartisan. You dont even realize how slanted things can be/are until you... realize.

Back