News Brendan Schaub joins Gamebread Bareknuckle MMA commentary team

Yo my fams,,,, big up Masvidal for hooking up Schaub on the mic, making mans rly focus on the combatants. Some next level thinking,,,, got the mandem deciding quick if they're aboot to mute it or not. Most certainly a fresh move, ahlie??? 🔇🤫🙉

Good move for both. Brandon is a real fighter he knows what he is talking about

Burden Swarb will be perfect for this
Just as long as he doesn't ask any ladies to walg him to his trugg

I wonder how long it will last?
I don’t think he has a genuine following either most of his followers have been bought and then there’s the haters

I wonder how long it will last?
I don’t think he has a genuine following either most of his followers have been bought and then there’s the haters
*haders

You’re joking, right?

Retired
Top ranked
Semi famous
English speaker
Willing

Active fighters aren't waiting to be commentators on Gamebred fc

Plua Brandon got a large following. Thanks to Rogan.

Retired
Top ranked
Semi famous
English speaker
Willing

Active fighters aren't waiting to be commentators on Gamebred fc

Plua Brandon got a large following. Thanks to Rogan.
His followers are all bought. This has been widely documented and proven. He also is a mushmouthed guy who fucks up fighters names, simple words, turn of phrases, and he gets all of his mma takes (and plenty of his jokes) from other people.

Finally a commentator who is truly an expert in all things cawlmbat.

Wonder if he could have talked Frank Mir into it, Frank vows to fix MMA after seeing Tim Sylvia Slap Fighting. Wonder what he thinks of Bare Knuckle MMA?

His followers are all bought. This has been widely documented and proven. He also is a mushmouthed guy who fucks up fighters names, simple words, turn of phrases, and he gets all of his mma takes (and plenty of his jokes) from other people.

Ok you're better. Go apply for his jobs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back