BREAKING NEWS: Russian plane 'disappears from radar' near Sochi

. I can see no way he benefits from having a military choir wiped out on Christmas Day.

This was either a terrorist attack or, far more likely, a mechanical failure.
The petty revenge from a sore loser

Putin is utterly ruthless. He has ordered the deaths of countless people. But there is always a logical reason behind his decisions. He acts in the best interest of himself and Russia(he probably doesn't see any real difference between the two). I can see no way he benefits from having a military choir wiped out on Christmas Day.

This was either a terrorist attack or, far more likely, a mechanical failure.
Drink dat koolaid bro. Putin n cares about Russia? Fucking lulz!

Is it that hard to believe that a russian plane with a bad safety record crashed?
Is it that hard to believe that a russian plane with a bad safety record crashed?

Use your brain bro. It'd be impossible for steel to melt inside a plane at that temperature. Clear hoax. I bet you listen to the mainstream news too.

tumblr_ngj0sp5yqK1tp17q2o1_400.gif

Id say when any of russias rustbucket planes actualy arrives at its destination then its news worthy

Same as their submarines. They can't seem to properly maintain them. Sure there is harsh weather, but so is it in Norway and Sweden and Finland.

Drink dat koolaid bro. Putin n cares about Russia? Fucking lulz!

The Reading Comprehension is not strong with you, Padawan.:rolleyes: I stated that Putin sees Russia's and his own interests as the same thing. And even if you separate them, wiping out a plane with a military choir on it's way to perform in front of Russian troops benefits neither Putin himself nor Russia as a whole.

The most likely explanation is mechanical failure. I doubt it's terrorism as someone would have claimed it by now.

The Reading Comprehension is not strong with you, Padawan.:rolleyes: I stated that Putin sees Russia's and his own interests as the same thing. And even if you separate them, wiping out a plane with a military choir on it's way to perform in front of Russian troops benefits neither Putin himself nor Russia as a whole.

The most likely explanation is mechanical failure. I doubt it's terrorism as someone would have claimed it by now.
Well why you guys cannot admit that was , most probably, an assassination?

ah ok I had even read an article where they said it was the same guys, thanks for the clarification!

No worries, I only found out when I decided to read up on the choir post accident. I always assumed there was only one "Red Army Choir".

Council of American Islamic Relations weighs in:

Back