BREAKING NEWS: Daniel Bryan has been cleared by WWE to return to in-ring competition

Bring back Scott Steiner for Bryan’s return.

The WWE would clear anyone if they could make money off booking him/her.

Nope.

They've got concussion lawsuit issues.

Bryan couldn't perform for two years and he was a guaranteed cash cow.

Look how Angle is protected.

Fantasy booking.. I kinda wished they'd tried to keep the news a surprise and cooked up a huge, ahem, ~Wrestlemania Moment~ along the lines of:
  • Bryan as Braun's partner for the tag titles match.
  • Somehow inserting himself into the Nak/AJ match.
  • Other ideas?

I can see him in Nak/AJ which allows Nak or AJ to win without the other one being weak.

This put a smile on my face. The only way it could be more awesome is if they brought him out as Shane's partner for Mania with no announcement beforehand.

Should have been a mania moment.

Turning up with Shane or into Nak/AJ would have been a Hogan XVIII pop.

Reigns has no chance to be the 'top' face with Bryan, AJ and Nak around.

WWE needed more star power.

Reigns has no chance to be the 'top' face with Bryan, AJ and Nak around.

You forgot Braun but yea I agree that that top spot is going to be hard for him to hold down with so many other dudes on the roster who are just more likable. i think top heel would be the spot more fitting for him you can make him catch more heat than the sun having him beat all the previous mentioned heros and loose to one of them at the big 4 and make that AA money

You forgot Braun but yea I agree that that top spot is going to be hard for him to hold down with so many other dudes on the roster who are just more likable. i think top heel would be the spot more fitting for him you can make him catch more heat than the sun having him beat all the previous mentioned heros and loose to one of them at the big 4 and make that AA money

Yep. I forgot Braun.

How you gonna forget the most over dude on the roster but include nak ? Nak is never going to be a threat to that top dude spot but the other 3 on the other hand .

Nak is gonna main WM with Braun next year.

So, his brain fixed itself? I thought he was in "one more shot could kill you" territory? How does that change? I smell bullshit. Every doctor, but WWE's, had cleared him. Now all of a sudden, the WWE doctors are cool with him wrestling again?

I call shenanigans.

So, his brain fixed itself? I thought he was in "one more shot could kill you" territory? How does that change? I smell bullshit. Every doctor, but WWE's, had cleared him. Now all of a sudden, the WWE doctors are cool with him wrestling again?

I call shenanigans.

I think most people are in agreement that the wwe was most likely being overly cautious regarding Bryan from a lawsuit standpoint because of how popular he was at the time and what negative publicity they would receive if something went wrong. I think it’s a combination of 2-3yrs of him beating the company down with medical records and reports that he is ok to compete and knowing that his contract is supposedly up this fall and they would definitely lose him the day his contract is done. So they figured, “ok, we’ll let him go out there and if he’s going to work, it’s gonna be for us.”

I can't stand DB fans but good for him, maybe one more shot at being wwe champ or IC at least

Back