• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Breaking News: Autopsy Shows Michael Brown Was Struck at Least 6 Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
He explicitly says it twice.

let me correct that.

He never says Brown charges him.

We know that he came back towards him simply by which way his body his positioned.

It also sounds like he says "Hands up, or Hands open, next thing I know he comes back towards him"

He never says that he charged him.

I'm pretty sure the officer has some injuries I do believe there was an altercation I don't think he just jumped out and killed mike brown, I don't believe he is a sociopath

I believe they had a verbal confrontation, I believe each party talked shit

I believe it turned into a physical altercation, I believe both parties assaulted each other

I don't believe mike was some clean cut choir boy but I also don't believe the officer is either, I believe the officer was complicit also

The officer had a firearm and is a trained law enforcement officer and in being so is held to a higher standard then mike, and i believe he made several mistakes that could have been avoided...

So, that makes 3, or 15 if you count the unsubstantiated claim of "a dozen witnesses" the police have made?

And it still seems unlikely to me.

The guy never says that Brown charged him. He simply says he turned around, and when you really listen closely he mentions Hands up or Hands open, next thing I know he comes back toward um.
Which would mean that he stopped and surrendered.

On the video he also says " He was at least....this far away"

When someone says "at least" that tends to mean that he wasnt that close.

This case is more interesting due to all the witnesses.

From the fact the witnesses can't seem to reliably describe any of the events that happened on the day, it seems like the 'witnesses' are just confusing matters.

Looks like you cant go back a page and see that the orbital fracture was reported as a fake image and bogus.

Also what makes you so inclined to believe the cop? How do you discredit every other witness that says the cop grabbed him and not the other way around.

Also, I will post this again.

If Brown was going for the gun and attacking the Officer, why stop attacking him? At such close range, he couldve simply grabbed it from him or just keep beating on him.
If you are to believe that Brown attacked him, then Im assuming you believe the entire Wilson story of Brown running 35 ft and turning around (while Wilson pointing a firearm at him) and then charging him.

So if Brown was going to charge at a man who is aiming his pistol at him, why do you even run in the first place.

If you were fighting me and you had a bat withing arms reach. Im going to furiously hit you until your completely unable to fight back. Im not going to run away 35ft and let you grab your bat and then run back at you. Why would I do that?

So I am just catching up on what happened so this might be completely off and please correct me if it is but what about...

He attacked him. Then was a struggle for the gun. He lost the battle and tried to take off. Got run down and turned around said "what are you going to do shoot me" (i think it was posted somewhere that a witness said he said this) and then closed the distance.

let me correct that.

He never says Brown charges him.

Are you objecting because he didn't use the specific word "charge"?

"The dude started running - kept coming toward the police".

We know that he came back towards him simply by which way his body his positioned.

No, we don't. His body position only indicates which way he was (probably) facing. Facing towards Wilson is consistent with both the Wilson/Video accounts where Brown charges and the Johnson/Crenshaw/Mitchell accounts where he stops and turns around.

They are giving pepper spray, baton, and a taser which are all non lethal EQUALIZERS

Those are used in certain situation, normally when a person is not doing what the cops are ordering them to do. They are not use when the cop is being assulted. Police are not trained to fend off attacks in normal situations using those non-lethals. They are trained to use their firearm.

From the fact the witnesses can't seem to reliably describe any of the events that happened on the day, it seems like the 'witnesses' are just confusing matters.

No matter what the end result of this case, it's just more evidence of how shitty eyewitnesses are in general.

I'm pretty sure the officer has some injuries I do believe there was an altercation I don't think he just jumped out and killed mike brown, I don't believe he is a sociopath

I believe they had a verbal confrontation, I believe each party talked shit

I believe it turned into a physical altercation, I believe both parties assaulted each other

I don't believe mike was some clean cut choir boy but I also don't believe the officer is either, I believe the officer was complicit also

The officer had a firearm and is a trained law enforcement officer and in being so is held to a higher standard then mike, and i believe he made several mistakes that could have been avoided...

Dr. Baden said Brown had no injuries showing he was assaulted.

Moral of the story-don't attack a cop

This should be /thread, but too many idiots hyped up by the sensationalism of a black man getting shot down by police officer will continue to cry police brutality and conspiracy.

So I am just catching up on what happened so this might be completely off and please correct me if it is but what about...

He attacked him. Then was a struggle for the gun. He lost the battle and tried to take off. Got run down and turned around said "what are you going to shoot me" (i think it was posted somewhere that a witness said he said this) and then closed the distance.

No witness said that. A woman by the name of Josie called into a radio or sometype of show and said what you said.

Its come out that Josie is actually the Officers girlfriends friend.

What witnesses said is that, Mike Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson were walking across the street. The cop drove by and yelled to get out of the street. Mike Brown and Dorian yelled back. The cop slammed it in reverse and pulled up within inches of him.
The officer opened the door but was so close that it ricochet off of Mike and closed back shut. The cop then got angered by this and grabbed Mike from inside the car and wrestled with him and threaten to shoot him. Apparently a shot went off inside the car leading Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson to take off running.
The cop got out of the car and started firing on Mike Brown. Mike got about 35 ft and then turned around with his hands up. The cop continued to walk him down and fired on him until he dropped.

Are you objecting because he didn't use the specific word "charge"?

"The dude started running - kept coming toward the police".

No, we don't. His body position only indicates which way he was (probably) facing. Facing towards Wilson is consistent with both the Wilson/Video accounts where Brown charges and the Johnson/Crenshaw/Mitchell accounts where he stops and turns around.

I dont hear him say that on the video.

You can also pull up other videos where you can here minutes after the shooting, someone yelling "He hand his hands up and you still fuckin shot him"
So there you go.
And there are more of videos of people saying his hands were up. Hell even the video you have mentions it too.
But he never says he charged him, he says "Hand open or hands up, next thing I know he comes back towards um"

We know that he came back towards him otherwise his body wouldnt be positioned the way it is.

No witness said that. A woman by the name of Josie called into a radio or sometype of show and said what you said.

Its come out that Josie is actually the Officers girlfriends friend.

What witnesses said is that, Mike Brown and his friend Dorian Johnson were walking across the street. The cop drove by and yelled to get out of the street. Mike Brown and Dorian yelled back. The cop slammed it in reverse and pulled up within inches of him.
The officer opened the door but was so close that it ricochet off of Mike and closed back shut. The cop then got angered by this and grabbed Mike from inside the car and wrestled with him and threaten to shoot him. Apparently a shot went off inside the car leading Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson to take off running.
The cop got out of the car and started firing on Mike Brown. Mike got about 35 ft and then turned around with his hands up. The cop continued to walk him down and fired on him until he dropped.

Ah ok. I didnt know it was "josie" who said that.

so like i said, im not too spun up but couple things:
1. who yells back at cops when you're doing something wrong?
2. I thought that multiple witnesses said there was a struggle?
3. The cop started shooting at Mike while he was running? and then he stopped?

I dont hear him say that on the video.

Around 7:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKWBNSqtS0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m1s&bpctr=1408562723

But he never says he charged him,

He says he ran towards him. How is that not charging?

he says "Hand open or hands up, next thing I know he comes back towards um"

He does not say "hand open or hands up".

We know that he came back towards him otherwise his body wouldnt be positioned the way it is.

Yes, it would. I just told you how.

Killer Mike dropping knowledge on CNN. He's damn right. Kids do childish things. They like to pretend they're gangsters and what not, but that hardly justifies taking their life, nevermind when they're in a defenseless position.

Even more poignant was his point that what happens to young black males in America has a bearing on everyone. If authorities are willing to do this to someone like Micheal Brown, somewhere down the line they'll do the same thing to you.

Around 7:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKKWBNSqtS0&feature=youtu.be&t=6m1s&bpctr=1408562723

He says he ran towards him. How is that not charging?

He does not say "hand open or hands up".

Yes, it would. I just told you how.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN-TqkRHIzE

Why dont you watch this video, where he explains it twice.

When he tells the guy around 8:15 or 8:20 into the video, he says the cop was at least 10 yards away dumping on him, and he must be missing because the kid is just still standing there.

Another guy says he heard BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM, and then a pause and then BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM.

Thats when he explains again what happen and then says his friend was running over there or some shit.

When he explains it this time, he says "the kids just standing there"

Those are used in certain situation, normally when a person is not doing what the cops are ordering them to do. They are not use when the cop is being assulted. Police are not trained to fend off attacks in normal situations using those non-lethals. They are trained to use their firearm.

Assuming "that Brown breaks away from the police officer and the police car, is not armed, and is at some distance away from him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back