Breaking: Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis Added to UFC 206

Who Wins?

• Total voters
You pick an end of the fight flurry where he purposefully threw tactics out of the window for the fans vs an in-fight strike

Pettis fans are delusional, I honestly didn't even know you still existed. Do you touch yourself to his wheaties box?
He couldn't knock a piece of shit out of a paper bag. Who are his big wins??! I'll wait.

It's cool I did it for you. Ok so not one guy who is in the top 5. Almost all UNRANKED. Oliveira is the best win and it was by fluke injury.

Don't worry tool box I will bump this when sir wiff a lot gets murked by pettis.

He loses to anyone who is better than average. Poirier tooled him like crazy and dude is a gate keeper. Not a pettis fan but I keeps it real. Stop crying man shit.

IMG_0203.PNG

IMG_0202.PNG

this might be a mistake for Max. God i hope he wins. I don't wanna see him get screwed.

Loooool at making it look easy. Holloway hasn't beaten anyone on Pettis' striking level. Pettis stomped out Cerrone, who is a bigger and better version of Holloway.
yet it won't change the outcome. Holloway has a better chin, hasn't been in wars with RDA, Bendo, or Barboza. Pettis has never ko'd anyone recently and has only lost power going down to 145. much more level playing field Pettis will have his moments but ultimately get stopped by sub or ko. plus this bullshit that happened to his car must be fucking with his head. I like Pettis been a fan since he matrix kicked Bendo but he's been in some wars that is some serious wear and tear. might just be an epic fight with both fighters looking great. Pettis needs a win and i would like him to win but Holloway is on a roll and has much more to learn and show.

Rooting for pettis, but I think max takes this. I wish it was a five rounder

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back