Québec city, Canada

WBC 175lbs title

Adonis Stevenson
29-1-0-24ko's
Vs
Eleider Alvarez
23-0-0-11ko's

Who takes it ?

Eitherway, the fans win. This is the fight everyone was praying for.

December 3rd

Québec city, Canada

WBC 175lbs title

Adonis Stevenson
29-1-0-24ko's
Vs
Eleider Alvarez
23-0-0-11ko's

Who takes it ?
Source? cause they've been talking about pushing it to next year for the past week.

Regardless, he just turned 40, and father time is undefeated.

I could be wrong, but isnt this a Sunday?

makes sense

Alvarez hasn't really impressed me all that much in his career but he looked good against Bute and Pascal sooo this matchup works

Badou jack faces the winner?

I’m picking Stevenson to win this. I’ll be watching

Took long enough for this to happen. Alvarez isn't even that dangerous but Stevenson still avoided this for a while.

It should be a decent fight. I hope Jack fights someone in the meantime though and doesn't just wait around.

Low risk, low reward...unless old age strikes, Stevenson wins against the unremarkable Alvarez.

Rooting for Alvarez but Superchump wins this, I hope this sets up Stevenson vs Jack

Ok, I like Stevenson as a fighter, I enjoy what he brings to the ring, and he still seems very sharp in there. His left can't miss, and I think he's got a little left. I'm really not familiar with Alvarez, which is probably a sign he doesn't have a lot of hope, but I'll check some fights on yt if this gets made. Im much more interested in the Jack fight.

Giving Alvarez a legit shot to pull this upset off. This should be pretty competitive, imo.

This is a fairly good fight here. Alvarez doesn't have much power but Adonis doesn't have the best chin, either. One thing Adonis does have is huge power and a very accurate left to deliver it.

Alvarez is better then what he gets credit for.
He boxes Adonis up for a UD.

Rooting for Alvarez, waited for this a long time.

Back