Brainstorm or Green Needle?

Hans Gercmiov

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
This blows “yanny or laurel” out of the water, imo. You can hear either one depending on which one you concentrate on. I’m skeptical of everything so I thought it was a trick at first, but I’ve tried it a bunch and it works for me as well as the missus.

Edit: I been playing around with it, I can also make it say green storm or brain needle.

Last edited:
Does this work with Flower?

I hear brainstorm right now but I can make a quick trip to my truck

EDIT

I'm not even kidding you I thought that was a vape

you can also hear green-storm if you think it

It's satanic deviltry. If you look at the words in the title, it'll affect how you hear the word. It's almost like you play a game where you're trying to predict which word it says, and magically you made it happen.

#oohouijia

First attempt: Concentrated/focused on brainstorm and heard only green needle.

who fucking cares? this shit is getting out of control...

Thanks for taking the time to open my thread and comment in it <45>
you're welcome hanz, i wanted to add to this society changing contribution. This moment in space time when we will look back and think "man, remember when we thought we heard that one thing but then thought we heard that other thing", "how did we ever get through that?" and we will know we lived through something special...

you're welcome hanz, i wanted to add to this society changing contribution. This moment in space time when we will look back and think "man, remember when we thought we heard that one thing but then thought we heard that other thing", "how did we ever get through that?" and we will know we lived through something special...

I know. Like posting on sherdog. If the masses only knew the joys, we could bring peace to the world.

I keep trying to hear green needle and cant

All I heard was something about the real Paul McCartney being dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back