Boxing Discussion VIII

Yarde looks a full weight class bigger then his opponent

This looks like a physical mismatch. I calling an uppercut Ko by Yarde. Looks like Sequiera is open for it.

I don't really love anything for this card but Brant at +700 is off to me. Threw .5u on that, also un9.5 for the Dorticos and Boo Boo fights. Both just 1u bets.

I don't really love anything for this card but Brant at +700 is off to me. Threw .5u on that, also un9.5 for the Dorticos and Boo Boo fights. Both just 1u bets.

I think Murata stops Brant. Murata comes forward with good body/head combos. Brants stamina and punch power didn't look good against Braehmer. He was hurt at one point too. Murata won't take a backward step all night. Brant is going to have to work hard tonight for 12 rounds. The Braehmer fight was only his first 12 rounder. Murata was a better amateur too. I think he grinds Brant down for a stoppage. Brant just aint that good

Have some on Galahad TKO also played some on Farmer TKO too. Not the most likely on paper but Farmer has the ability to hurt Tennyson, especially to the body.

Have some on Galahad TKO also played some on Farmer TKO too. Not the most likely on paper but Farmer has the ability to hurt Tennyson, especially to the body.

There it is, Farmer stops Tennyson with the body shot. Farmer TKO @ 5.00 lands.

Yeah I forgot to post it but had a unit on Farmer itd at +4xx b/c of his body work and the fact Tennyson is vulnerable there as well. Love watching Farmer, him vs Tank would be fun.

Liking Rodriguez to stop Moloney too. He looked great vs Butler, dude has a lot of potential, imo.

Played a cover on Brant TKO because Murata looking a lot slower and sluggish that usual as well as both eyes swollen up badly.

Also played Brant ML @ 5.00 in-play, can't see how he isn't ahead.

Murata looking so poor compared to usual, sluggish and walking in eating clean shot after clean shot.... unless TR screw Brant on the cards.

Added even more @ 3.00..... could end up regretting it big time if Brant gets finished late somehow or screwed badly on the cards.

I've ended up with A LOT of money on Brant, like seriously big..... god I hope he doesn't somehow magically get robbed.

I've ended up with A LOT of money on Brant, like seriously big..... god I hope he doesn't somehow magically get robbed.

Same here. What's happening? My stream died.

+700 was fucking bullshit. Murata's not that good and Brant isn't that bad to be that much of a dog. Guy is a true fighter and only getting better, great fight, well deserved win. I'm taking my 7-1 needed that since Andrade decided to stop throwing punches after he knocked dude down 4 times.

Swept my 3 bets but wish i bet Brant too. Now if i could stop losing on NBA that would be swell

Unfortunately I missed out on Brant!

Congrats to everyone who backed him! The line was off!

But, you got to wonder, almost breaking a compubox record for punches thrown, upping his game a great deal after the Brähmer fight…

Just checked, he isn’t VADA tested…

And, BTW, the scores were more than fair considering that Murata vs. GGG was looming…

Moloney gave it a good go, it was close…

Otherwise, I did ok…

It’s not easy with weeks where you have a lot of fights…

Back