Boxing Discussion VI

Han definitely winning after 7 rounds, start of the 8th round huge clash of heads. Han went down briefly, tried to get back up and collapsed to the floor, definitely no faking it was a nasty clash in which he came off worse, big gash.

Goes to a technical majority draw, one judge had Love up by about 4, fucking disgrace how biased these judges are, Han won that but I knew he wasn't taking anything from that without a finish.

I was watching and really hopeful on Han winning at +700 in the mid rounds until that big head clash. At least it pushes.

0-1 tonight, glad that none of the books I use had group round betting for the Benavidez fight, he's gassed and although winning so far looks sloppy and vulnerable. Will happily take a small underdog loss tonight considering the bets I have tomorrow.

Throwing some down on the under in the Islam vs Cook fight. I think Islam can get him out of there and Cook's only way to win here is a stoppage.

still no judges listed for the huck/usyk fight.

they are reporting the judges for canelo/golovkin on monday

Really tempted to cash out my Inoue round bets and hit the under and 4-6 instead, the more I think about it the more I think Inoue blows him out the water before 7.

Will wait until later to decide.

Last edited:
Kanat Islam vs Brandon Cook - Under 9.5 rounds lands!!!

Kanat dominated from start to finish dropping him 3 times along the way before the referee stepped in at the beginning of the 9th round. Kanat looked very impressive, boxes very similar to GGG with a lot of the same mannerisms too. Cook was tough as hell to hang in there, trying to clinch and headlock whenever he got rocked but eventually his legs were gone.

Good start to the night.

Naoya Inoue - 7-12

Naoya Inoue - 7-9

Roman Gonzalez - DEC

Carlos Cuadras - ML

Oleksandr Usyk - DEC

These so far, maybe have some in play or some other little bets on the HBO card later on too.

Both guys look in incredible shape for this!

DJOyNpwVYAA6tL7.jpg

DJEJMqDXkAEi4oo.jpg:large

any value on Arroyo +650? massive reach advantage according to boxrec and he is fighting at home

Are you seeing a line error? It's Marquez that is the underdog as far as all the books I can see and McWilliams Arroyo is the hometown guy and heavy favourite.

Are you seeing a line error? It's Marquez that is the underdog as far as all the books I can see and McWilliams Arroyo is the hometown guy and heavy favourite.

my bad i saw the line wrong.. makes sense now lol

Back