Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easter DEC wins.
Fight goes the distance wins.

Easter DEC wins.
Fight goes the distance wins.
Did you watch it? Scorecards were terrible but was it the right decision? Ive only read comments which are split as to who won...

Tonights eddie hearn card is a joke not one competitive fight according to odds. Hope a massive dog barks

Gonna have to try and make money from dec or itd lines on live bet

Did you watch it? Scorecards were terrible but was it the right decision? Ive only read comments which are split as to who won...

Yeah it wasn't as close as people are making out, but I knew people would say it was and make it sound controversial due to Shafikov's forward aggression and style. Truth is although he came forward a lot he missed a lot of his punches and struggled to land clean with Easter's size and length advantage. When he did land good shots he ate a few good ones to even get in to land.

Was a good boxing performance from Easter, pressure alone doesn't win fights but it makes it look close for some people, Easter was the clear winner, albeit not 120-108, that's silly.

Last edited:
Tonights eddie hearn card is a joke not one competitive fight according to odds. Hope a massive dog barks

Gonna have to try and make money from dec or itd lines on live bet

Yeah hoping for some decent dog LB. On a side note I know a some of us won a lot of money LB Jason Welborn when he was dropped by prospect Marcus Morrison months ago and came back to win. Well Morrison fought again last night against an 11-11 fighter and lost a decision; so hopefully we can get a nice underdog like that tonight.

The Povetkin vs Rudenko card is on BoxNation today, some good Boxing.

Might hit the over on the Troynovsky vs Di Rocco fight, Troyanovsky could be a lot more hesitant and tentative after the Indongo fight. Or he could come out in his usual style and fold Di Rocco which he should be able to do considering Burns managed to stop him. Will have a think about it, all depends on his mental state after suffering such a devastating KO and being 37.

Yeah hoping for some decent dog LB. On a side note I know a some of us won a lot of money LB Jason Welborn when he was dropped by prospect Marcus Morrison months ago and came back to win. Well Morrison fought again last night against an 11-11 fighter and lost a decision; so hopefully we can get a nice underdog like that tonight.

Damn welborn is my biggest boxing win ever crazy!

does anyone have any footage on david toussaint?

this is all i could find. he looks to have a size advantage over mosely but im guessing shane jr is going to have his dads punch resistance, cardio and the speed advantage

does anyone have any footage on david toussaint?

this is all i could find. he looks to have a size advantage over mosely but im guessing shane jr is going to have his dads punch resistance, cardio and the speed advantage

So much variation on the Mosely line between different books, Bet365 have him @3.00 which I think I will take.

Mosley with a sizable height and reach advantage

(9:52)

Last edited:
Bets for tonight.

The Povetkin and Troyanovsky bets could easily go the complete opposite but I'm going for the value.

Boxing:

Povetkin vs Rudenko - Under 7.5 Rounds @2.50
Troyanovsky vs Di Rocco - Over 7.5 rounds @2.87
Lawrence Okolie - Round 1 @2.37
Shane Mosely Jr @3.00
Frank Buglioni to win in rounds 4-6 @4.33
Michael Conlan Round 1 @2.75
Umar Salamov vs Damien Hooper - Under 6.5 @ 1.53
Manny Pacquiao by KO, TKO or DQ @2.25
Manny Pacquiao rounds 7-9 @6.00

MMA:

ACB 63

Piotr Hallmann
Luke Barnatt
Andy Devent
Vinny Magalhaes
@7.53 [UNIBET]

Last edited:
***EDIT***

Also played Conor Benn DEC @3.50

Was tempted by Karo Murat but I just don't think he has enough left in the tank.

Bets for tonight.

The Povetkin and Troyanovsky bets could easily go the complete opposite but I'm going for the value.

Boxing:

Povetkin vs Rudenko - Under 7.5 Rounds @2.50
Troyanovsky vs Di Rocco - Over 7.5 rounds @2.87
Lawrence Okolie - Round 1 @2.37
Shane Mosely Jr @3.00
Frank Buglioni to win in rounds 4-6 @4.33
Michael Conlan Round 1 @2.75
Umar Salamov vs Damien Hooper - Under 6.5 @ 1.53
Manny Pacquiao by KO, TKO or DQ @2.25
Manny Pacquiao rounds 7-9 @6.00

MMA:

ACB 63

Piotr Hallmann
Luke Barnatt
Andy Devent
Vinny Magalhaes
@7.53 [UNIBET]

i took the over on the hooper fight. he was kod but it was behind the ear and i dont think he wouldve taken this fight in aus if he believed he had no chance.

mosely seemed to be about the same height as he was wearing footwear. shane flew in on the 23rd with his dad so jet lag should not be a problem.

i took the over on the hooper fight. he was kod but it was behind the ear and i dont think he wouldve taken this fight in aus if he believed he had no chance.

mosely seemed to be about the same height as he was wearing footwear. shane flew in on the 23rd with his dad so jet lag should not be a problem.

As a lot of people have said already, he seems to be wasted potential. I think Salamov puts him away violently.

i dont think very highly of salamov. hes slow with what appear to be limited mobility. if there was live betting being offered i probably wouldve taken the +800. as of now just the mosely fight and the over. hoping for an early pac kd to get a better line on the decision.

Interesting also that BM has lines for some Bare Knuckle Boxing fights from England tomorrow, with a bunch of guys going by one name.
Anyone know if this is being televised/streamed anywhere? Would love to watch just out of curiosity.

Anyone know if this is being televised/streamed anywhere? Would love to watch just out of curiosity.
Here's their Twitter, this is not the same BKB promotion that used to be shown on DirecTV, it's real bare knuckle fighting. Well, actually I think they allow hand wraps, but you get the idea. Apparently Melvin Guillard is on this card, but looks like BM already pulled the lines.

https://twitter.com/bkb_official1?lang=en

BM added some interesting lines for the Conor/Mayweather bout, along with # of punches thrown, punch accuracy and some other props:

Will Conor McGregor do the "Billionaire Strut" during his walkout?
Yes -272
No +208

Times will McGregor bring up Mayweather's domestic assault in social media before August 26?
Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +140

Added small play on this undercard bout tonight, which will be shown on a pre-show on ESPN at 9 PM tonight before the main card at 10 PM. I can't imagine Mosley's dad and team would allow him to travel all the way Down Under to take on an undefeated boxer unless they thought he had a real chance to win this. I'll take a stab at this underdog price.

Shane Mosley Jr. (+255) vs David Toussaint $40.00 for $102.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back