Boxing Discussion V

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first things I said about this fight was 1 reason to bet Brook was because he would likely win ANY remotely close decision. So obviously I do not believe a Brook decision is far fetched. I just think if we see later rds it probably means Spence has found some success.

I'm NOT betting Spence. I'm just pointing out things I see as likely if the fight goes certain ways.

But one thing we shouldn't do is say things about each other's posts that are untrue. U can disagree(on small points in this case) without making it a battle and misrepresenting things

Kell Brook up to +195 on 5D reduced juice. Can't pass at these prices. 2u to win 3.9u.

Also Brook inside the distance spiked up to +602, where his KO/TKO/DQ line for some reason is only +486. ITD is a better prop anyway I guess since it might include a technical decision win for Brook? I can't think of what other circumstance ITD varies from KO/TKO/DQ.

Bets so far for this weekend.

David Allen between rounds 4-6 @3.25
Lawrence Okolie round 1 @1.57
George Groves on Points @1.72 (looked for value in Chudinov but stylistically he doesn't match up well)
Brook ML @2.72

Will likely have a few more posted soon, some for Friday's card.

I have
Okolie R1 @ 1.61
Jamie Cox decision @ 4.00
Brook ML @ 2.76
Allen to win in the first 6 rounds @ 2.47 (on bet365, just combined to win by KO first three rounds and then by KO rounds 4-6 to get the same potential winnings)

@CR0W , on Bet365 Allen between rounds 4-6 is @4.50

Is Okolie r1 gonna be easier than Dubois r1? LMAO!

Intrigued by Cox decision his opponents never been stopped.

I have
Okolie R1 @ 1.61
Jamie Cox decision @ 4.00
Brook ML @ 2.76
Allen to win in the first 6 rounds @ 2.47 (on bet365, just combined to win by KO first three rounds and then by KO rounds 4-6 to get the same potential winnings)

@CR0W , on Bet365 Allen between rounds 4-6 is @4.50

Cheers, I haven't placed that yet so will definitely stick on B365, thanks for the heads up!

Some fun bets over at paddypower for Brook/Spence...

43535.jpg

Going big on Spence.

I have him in 2 of my final legs in parlays,

And going big on Spence to win my UD or KO for +102

And Spence to win in distance at +195..

If Spence loses I seriously might retire from sports gambling.

Going big on Spence.

I have him in 2 of my final legs in parlays,

And going big on Spence to win my UD or KO for +102

And Spence to win in distance at +195..

If Spence loses I seriously might retire from sports gambling.

I've retired a few times

Askin is favoured to beat Kennedy Fri night. Boxrec capping tells me i like Askin here but kennedy who isnt a big puncher is +600 to win by dec askin has only been stopped by glowacki and that was r11. All over that decision line.

Really like selby decision too. His opponent never stopped and took yafai the distance over 8 rounds and took few rounds off him.

Last edited:
Askin is favoured to beat Kennedy Fri night. Boxrec capping tells me i like Askin here but kennedy who isnt a big puncher is +600 to win by dec askin has only been stopped by glowacki and that was r11. All over that decision line.

Really like selby decision too. His opponent never stopped and took yafai the distance over 8 rounds and took few rounds off him.

I'm on Askin TKO and Selby DEC. Got Selby DEC in his last fight against Diale @7.00 couldn't believe it.

ceja should be the favorite even thought the fight is in panama. the judges could be nuetral as they and the ref are not from morenos country. julio could have both the power advantage and higher output

Loving the odds on Brooks. If he looks on point weight wise, I'm going to add a little more.

2u Brooks @ + 170

Since going Keto he looks in tremendous shape, got a lot riding on him, confident he can pull this off in what will be a fantastic victory in front of his home crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back