Boxing alive again?

Hahaha are you really bragging about your online achievements? You're pathetic

Sadly, taking out trash is no achievement, son. It's just basic hygiene. Hope your toilet training pays off, at last.

Last edited:
everyone knows mayweathers or pacquiaos name.

This. Not to mention Wlad has been selling out stadiums in Europe for quite some time now. Welcome to the party, op.

Okay obviously you guys aren't aware that your sport just isn't popular at all anymore ,maybe that's why you all have sand in your vaginas
worldwide?

boxing is dying since 1990/2000 but never will be dead :) i think with guys like joshua, it will even become much bigger :D Its not as popular as back then, but still more than good.

/edit when i was in italy, there was a "small" mma hype ... but it did last for maybe 1-2 years :D

sorry for toilet english

boxing is dying since 1990/2000 but never will be dead :) i think with guys like joshua, it will even become much bigger :D Its not as popular as back then, but still more than good.

/edit when i was in italy, there was a "small" mma hype ... but it did last for maybe 1-2 years :D

sorry for toilet english

haha you're username makes it a lot more tolerable for whatever reason.

It only ever really went into decline in North America in the first place.

But yes, boxing is thriving this year.

Dude literally said boxing died with Ali.

That's like saying MMA died with Ricky The Dragon Steamboat.

One fight doesn't often have such global implications. I think though, that boxing as a whole is on the upswing among us devoted fans. Whether or not its stars carry over into the realm of the casuals remains to be seen. 2017 is pretty kick-ass as far as boxing goes. I can't think of a year that has delivered as well as this one has so far and it is only May.

Been interested in boxing lately. It may be coming back.

It was never dead but it's much healthier. This year has outshone last year by miles already. So many quality fights between the best.

Back