Box Nation (Warren) to Sue MSAC...

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is Warren burning bridges with any industry Boston affiliates or VADA? I’d be more concerned with Box Nation boxers in the future shall they fight on American soil for major title fights...

Seeing how the WBO acknowledged the MSAC’s ruling, why hasn’t Warren made headlines against them? The WBO has made it apparent that they back the MSAC’s decision. The WBO is a World / International belt and it’s not exclusive to the UK or favoritism.

The bout’s OFFICIAL anti doping contract was agreed for VADA testing and its prohibited substances. The MSAC has to review all documents.... seems like a no brainer on paper.

Why is Warren burning bridges with any industry Boston affiliates or VADA? I’d be more concerned with Box Nation boxers in the future shall they fight on American soil for major title fights...

Seeing how the WBO acknowledged the MSAC’s ruling, why hasn’t Warren made headlines against them? The WBO has made it apparent that they back the MSAC’s decision. The WBO is a World / International belt and it’s not exclusive to the UK or favoritism.

The bout’s OFFICIAL anti doping contract was agreed for VADA testing and its prohibited substances. The MSAC has to review all documents.... seems like a no brainer on paper.
The bout was conditionally approved by MSAC based on all the details in the contract, Saunders broke contract, therefore license not granted. It's not that difficult.

ps - I'm agreeing with you

The bout was conditionally approved by MSAC based on all the details in the contract, Saunders broke contract, therefore license not granted. It's not that difficult.

ps - I'm agreeing with you

I like Frank Warren. I hope he takes the high ground on this matter and leaves it alone.

Back