Both Rizin Events Will Stream On EverSport For Free

Is that site stable or are we looking at another Tachi experience?

axvAaD.gif

Good news then, my Internet connection is shit but at least in the worst scenario I could catch some illegal stream in lower quality to watch it

Good news then, my Internet connection is shit but at least in the worst scenario I could catch some illegal stream in lower quality to watch it
iirc ppl with shitty connections said it ran with no problem. the ppl who are questioning the stream are obviously the ones who didn't watch the last one, its a quality stream, will see all you guys in the pbp discussion

Is that site stable or are we looking at another Tachi experience?
It's certainly no Tachi. The quality was surprisingly excellent, good solid commentary, and a great stream overall. I was very impressed.

Do you know how long the VoD was up last time? I can't watch until the weekend. I'm hoping the first show is up that long.

iirc ppl with shitty connections said it ran with no problem. the ppl who are questioning the stream are obviously the ones who didn't watch the last one, its a quality stream, will see all you guys in the pbp discussion

Thanks
yeah I woke up not very early (like 7am here in Argentina) and I have no idea about that stream, so I just went to find one in wiz1

I can't remember if their stream worked for Canadians. IIRC a couple of events ago it did not and it is not on their list of countries of viewers.

I can't remember if their stream worked for Canadians. IIRC a couple of events ago it did not and it is not on their list of countries of viewers.
It didn't work for Crotia, Brazil, China, South Korea and Japan because they have TV deals.

Eversport > UFC fight pass. Better product. Better prices. Better living.

Back