Both of DC's losses to Bones have finally been cleared

Jon Jones is enjoy the fruits of his labor. I would bet Jon has made more money in his career total with all his sponsors than DC has so far. Jon will be back in a year or 2 and be right back cracking skulls
Then he will fuck up and be out again. We have seen this already.

He doesn't mean in literally you slow guys, he meant it as in because you think that he cheated ffs

This is Fox News level stupid.

It's called "sarcasm" you fucking troglodyte.

How is it Sarcasm when what he is saying is factually true about himself? Lol Did he tell a lie or false tale in any of that tweet? I say yes actually, he claimed he would be all cleaned up next fight, which basically means he is coming in juiced to the gills for the third time in a row, because he is deathly afraid of competing clean.

As I read the first page of posts, i can't tell if people are being serious. I could be wrong but fairly certain Jon was being facetious in tweet.

Jon Jones is enjoy the fruits of his labor. I would bet Jon has made more money in his career total with all his sponsors than DC has so far. Jon will be back in a year or 2 and be right back cracking skulls

Are you sure he can without the PEDS?

How this guy has any fans is beyond me. He may be one of the greatest fighters of all time, but everytime he opens his mouth, he reminds the world of how big of a shitbag he really is.

With as many fighters that keep getting caught i always am amazed that people try to dismiss peoples records when they get busted. It's only a matter of time at this rate before one of your favs pops for something.

I have a strong feeling these posters will remain silent or downplay it. Hell If i followed this subforum enough i wouldnt be surprised if this has already occurred [<cena1}

If one of my favorites gets popped they deserve all the shit they get and they will no longer be on of my faves.

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.

Oh please, Hendo was a juice monkey and you guys can't pretend the man fought clean. He was Juicing most of his career. Why do you think he needed TRT? I am a fan of Hendo and I don't care if they juice but he has to be added to the cheaters list if you add the others
TRT is not the same as steroids & PED's. TRT is the replacement of testosterone lost by normal aging. TRT is a medical treatment. Steroids are illegal. When the sanctioning bodies were allowing TRT, it was only allowed to be at naturally occurring normal testosterone levels. It had to be monitored and controlled by a doctor to make sure it did not become elevated, which was still not allowed and resulted in suspensions. Hendo never tested at elevated levels or was suspended.

Back