Both Dustin Poirier and Michael Chiesa Look To Be Fighting @ UFC 223 in Brooklyn

This Brooklyn card has potential on paper, I am looking forward to it.

I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Edgar's team--Alvarez, barboza, Zabit, or Moraes on this card since they're right there in New Jersey.

Two losers. Loser gets cut.
Dustin Poirier and Michael Chiesa both tweet almost identically, indicating bouts for UFC 223 in Brooklyn.

This doesn't necessarily mean they're fighting eachother but expect both to be a part of the Brooklyn card in April.

I wouldn't be surprised to see any of Edgar's team--Alvarez, barboza, Zabit, or Moraes on this card since they're right there in New Jersey.
I'd love if we could get Moraes vs. Garbrandt or Rivera on this card

Rumor has it Yamasaki will be the appointed ref and Chiesa is fine with it, because Mario has finally ditched the heart signs in favor of the love horns, which are much manlier.

vlcsnap-2018-01-16-22h15m10s039.png
In an article about pro's tweets for the St Louis card, Chiesa was still salty about Yamasaki.

Man, 135 is looking good lately isn’t it?!
Yep. It was barren when the division was first added in but the UFC has done an awesome job at bringing in talent. I just hope FlyW gets there at a certain point. Maybe DJ being dethroned or retiring will help. A dominant champion always makes a division seem weaker.

Hopefully we get Poirier vs Taisumov, better fight than the rumors for both guys. Then have Chiesa vs Dunham, much better
Nah man. Poirier is too highly ranked for Taisumov. Great fights though.

I'm okay with the UFC when they stack the occasional card. Shaping up nicely.

Wow

I would probably bet my
Mortgage on Dustin
What a mis match

Iaquinta vs Felder

Kowalkiewicz vs Herrig

Taisumov vs Dunham

Potential Zabit Fight

Potential Dustin Poirier vs Michael Chiesa fight

Possibly Khabib vs Ferguson for the undisputed Lightweight title.

tumblr_lxra7hwBD71qanpzp.gif
{<huh}

An all LW Main Card would be cool as fuck.

There's just a ton of championship level guys in that division. It's stacked and really most of the top 20 can be champ but obviously Khabib and Ferguson both have the stuff. There's a lot of other guys too.

Sounds good to me. Both are very exciting. "JUST BLEED" !!!

If this fight is, in fact happening, Dustin should run through Chiesa.

Back