Boots Ennis vs Mario Barrios PBC

i can't believe barrios actually beat ugas.

so this isn't signed yet, right? what's the hold up, ennis hasn't fought in 5 months.
TV…. PBC moving to Prime … all this fights were for Showtime and now they are moving to Amazon … that will start in March … Paramount had to pay PBC for not completing their deal signed until the end of 2024. a lot of solid fights already agreed and signed not just announced … Figueroa/Vargas, Tszyu/Lubin, Crawford/Spence2, Ennis/Barrios etc etc

i can't believe barrios actually beat ugas.

so this isn't signed yet, right? what's the hold up, ennis hasn't fought in 5 months.
The whole division feels like its stuck in the mud waiting for Crawford and Spence to make their next move.

Sooner the better, kinda a medium done type of fight, like not all the intrigue has been cooked out of it even if Barrios lost to guys like Tank already, he still got the win vs Ugas so it kinda tidys the division whoever wins here… but on the eye test alone Ennis should have a pretty open opportunity to look amazing while inching closer to something real in the process.

Has Ennius signed with PBC? This fight is another waste of his time.

Ennis to co-headline Canelo 4 de mayo card

Good news? Depends. If it’s still just Barrios but just more waiting then just another annoying update on a fight that shoulda been easy. Both had use for it, but maybe just maybe we’ll get a more appatuzinng fight on a canelo card?

The IBF cancelled today’s bid for Ennis vs Crowley …. Sadly I haven’t heard anything from Crowley and my guess is that Ennis vs Barrios will be the co main for canelo vs Munguia

Back