Boom....And the new king of boxing

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cool moment from the embedded series

I'm struck by how ice-cold Mayweather is. Barely raising any emotion at all. And that taunt was designed to provoke a reaction. Mayweather is all business now and not giving McGregor anything.

McGregor is in way over his head this time. That taunting mind-game stuff may have worked on opponents like Jose Aldo, but Mayweather is another level of mental strength and focus.

Last edited:
Those two girls have one of the most dumb and useless jobs a human being can have. Look at those forced, creepy retarded smiles. It's like they've been poisoned by the Joker.

I'm struck by how ice-cold Mayweather is. Barely raising any emotion at all. And that taunt was designed to provoke a reaction. Mayweather is all business now and not giving McGregor anything.

McGregor is in way over his head this time. That taunting mind-game stuff may have worked on opponents like Jose Aldo, but Mayweather is another level of mental strength and focus.

Floyd pursed his lips whilst he walked away.

Tell tell sign he felt like the beta in that exchange.

Those two girls have one of the most dumb and useless jobs a human being can have. Look at those forced, creepy retarded smiles. It's like they've been poisoned by the Joker.
You know I always find myself thinking about what goes on in their heads when they have these forced smiles on. Although the blonde Jessica harbour is so fine she can be creepy 24/7 for all I care.

You know I always find myself thinking about what goes on in their heads when they have these forced smiles on. Although the blonde Jessica harbour is so fine she can be creepy 24/7 for all I care.

I wonder what goes on in the heads of people who hire girls to do this kind of job. Is it really needed? Does it really add anything to the event? I don't think so. Beautiful women are great, but this is just a stupid job. I don't like people to look like furniture

Alex shook him

It was staged. McGregor is like a teenager and still enjoys doing dump shit for attention. Mayweather is a 40 year old man, he was not interested in playing this drama at all

I wonder what goes on in the heads of people who hire girls to do this kind of job. Is it really needed? Does it really add anything to the event? I don't think so. Beautiful women are great, but this is just a stupid job. I don't like people to look like furniture
Does anyone notice the girls tower over the two fighters? This is the reason why they were there

It's a moronic, useless relic from literal circus times.

What do they add? Absolutely nothing. It just detracts, because anyone with IQ north of 70 is going to get distracted by the whole dynamic of hiring two women to stand uncomfortably close to the fighters, holding a rictus grin on their face while everyone knows they're not actually smiling or happy.

I'm curious about what the people hiring them are thinking, too. Is someone arriving to the event to watch two fake women be fake happy? No. Does someone get some enjoyment out of it? No. It's just weird as fuck and (I can't believe I'm saying this) objectifies women.

Pretty girls with a real job to do = great, who doesn't like that.

Pretty girls who have no job other than to hold a forced pose with a forced smile = 12th century shit.

What do they add? Absolutely nothing. It just detracts, because anyone with IQ north of 70 is going to get distracted by the whole dynamic of hiring two women to stand uncomfortably close to the fighters, holding a rictus grin on their face while everyone knows they're not actually smiling or happy.
So... only 10% of the audience?

It was staged. McGregor is like a teenager and still enjoys doing dump shit for attention. Mayweather is a 40 year old man, he was not interested in playing this drama at all

wtf are you talking about
a fucking stare off and he talks smack and you come back with that shit.

Fucking haters, mcgregor is going to be bigger than God when he knocks Floyd out, you'll have to move to the sahara to avoid word of him.
even then the desert wind spits mc gregor in your ears
your last moments are crawling towards an oasis mirage with mcgregor frolicking on an inflatable gorilla in the pool
Pack your bags.

I'm curious about what the people hiring them are thinking, too. Is someone arriving to the event to watch two fake women be fake happy? No. Does someone get some enjoyment out of it? No. It's just weird as fuck and (I can't believe I'm saying this) objectifies women.

Pretty girls with a real job to do = great, who doesn't like that.

Pretty girls who have no job other than to hold a forced pose with a forced smile = 12th century shit.

It probably comes from the basic idea that sex sells and that women sells, which makes those who runs businesses bet on having pretty women around, since they think that somehow will help them sell better. At least they could look cute and natural. But that's just creepy. And uncomfortable for me to watch. I can't help but imagine how uncomfortable they are forcing that smile for so long.

It probably comes from the basic idea that sex sells and that women sells, which makes those who runs businesses bet on having pretty women around, since they think that somehow will help them sell better. At least they could look cute and natural. But that's just creepy. And uncomfortable for me to watch. I can't help but imagine how uncomfortable they are forcing that smile for so long.

I think It's more for the live audience.

I thought it was obnoxious, Floyd just gave a heartfelt speech reflecting on his career and Conor doesn't seem to know when to drop character and show some mutual respect. This is the one laid back event without fans present and he still couldn't drop character. Gonna be quite the downfall.

I thought it was obnoxious, Floyd just gave a heartfelt speech reflecting on his career and Conor doesn't seem to know when to drop character and show some mutual respect. This is the one laid back event without fans present and he still couldn't drop character. Gonna be quite the downfall.

I thought Conor was much more laid back. He even wished Floyd good luck.

Floyd pursed his lips whilst he walked away.

Tell tell sign he felt like the beta in that exchange.

Umm...that's one interpretation I suppose. I thought Floyd's look when he walked away was utterly dismissive. Like "whatever".

Floyd's a veteran that has seen everything, and he doesn't come across remotely phased by McGregor's antics. He's spent most of the promotion bigging up McGregor's skills/youth/credentials and downplaying himself, because he believes he's so superior to McGregor in a boxing ring, that it's the only way to sell the fight.

Boom!!

And the new meme of boxing

THE NOTORIOUS CONOR MCGREGOR!!!!!!!!!

Back