Booing when it goes down.

Nurse Joy

Lover, fighter, cut man,nurse, aspiring chef.
@Green
Reaction score
I have experienced this while working an MMA fight, watching one both live and on screen. Mma "fans" who boo and get pissy when the fight goes to the ground. Why? UFC was started by the Gracie's...grappling. For years Dominated by wrestlers..grappling. There are many high end boxing kickboxing and MT organizations out there that offer faster paced stand up striking action. Why don't the mma "fans" who hate the ground stuff just watch Glory instead?

I agree. Love to see someone get dead. But also love a great technical grappling battle. Casual fans are Tapout wearing douches.

They're uneducated on the ground game.

let them bang

bro

I have experienced this while working an MMA fight, watching one both live and on screen. Mma "fans" who boo and get pissy when the fight goes to the ground. Why? UFC was started by the Gracie's...grappling. For years Dominated by wrestlers..grappling. There are many high end boxing kickboxing and MT organizations out there that offer faster paced stand up striking action. Why don't the mma "fans" who hate the ground stuff just watch Glory instead?

The Crowd should ALWAYS be like this...

MMA fans are THE worst.

That said, I'll take the boos over that drunken ass-hat who goes Ric Flair every card..."WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

<20><20><20><20><20>

You have my word, If I attend an event, and that dude starts that up, I will pimp go over and pimp smack him.

I'll never understand people who "boo" at sporting events of any kind. Low class individuals IMO. Anyone who competes for the entertainment of others deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. However, I would make an exception for people who boo Ryan Hall. JMO.

Yes, it pisses me off too.

Lots of idiots in the world. Hate to be the one to break it to you.

they are lazy. they watch what is easier for them to find, then complain that fighters does not "suit their style".

I say this:
t24spo.jpg

Great point, that's why the UFC sold for 4.0$ bil, how is Pride, K1 and the other promos doing?

Wrestling & jujitsu stuff can be very fun to watch and rarely annoys a crowd. It's when guys deliberately go for a lay with an obvious lack of intention of achieving anything but blanket points (DC vs Silva) is when it gets annoying. Take that limp dick fuckery somewhere else.

People boo what they dislike.

Deal with it.

Nobody is obligated to like something you like. Explain that they arent knowledgeable, are ignorant, or whatever, doesnt matter. If they find it boring they find it boring.

If i dont like strawberry ice cream, you arent going to convince me to like it. Enjoy it yourself and stop worrying if other people like it

Broke ass "true" MMA fans criticizing folks who paid $ for their seat on how they express themselves....It annoys my broke ass also.

Agree. The ground game is a huge part of MMA . So....if "fans" dont like it why watch? That's my point. Glory Kickboxing is amazing. Fast. All standup. Lots of blood and action. It's available onnfight pass. (I watch and live it all personally). My point is why boo end get upset at MMA fighters..doing MMA!!!!

I saw Maia submit Condit in a seat my broke ass paid for..and had to listen to a bunch of other broke ass fans boo a BRILLIANT execution of game simply because A. They had no idea what Maia was doing and B. They wanted blood.

It's like someone going to a baseball game and booing when their team gets a home run with bases loaded.

Omg I'm dead<45>

Back