Boogeywoman still around?

fractal

93andbeyond.com
@red
Reaction score
Is JJ still sticking to the Boogeywoman gimmick? I haven't been watching the lead up videos. Is she still calling herself that?

Wonder how she will act at the faceoff? Her usual gollum stance? Or will she try to get in Rose's face and instigate her? Can't she her pretending to be humble.

Props to Maurice for making that. Pretty good
JJ is actually somewhat cute when she’s not all sucked down from cutting weight. I’m gonna get attacked for that
"Attacked" is a big word.

JJ is actually somewhat cute when she’s not all sucked down from cutting weight. I’m gonna get attacked for that

It's the hairstyle. In this hairstyle she looks good. Wonder why she isn't rocking it more.

JJ is a cute woman. I don’t know what satisfaction Sherdoggers get by constantly putting down decent looking women. On a realistic scale, she looks just fine.

That high pitched voice with that accent is like nails to the chalkboard.

31-bonnie-aarons.w529.h352.jpg

She's been hanging around diners making people faint.

When people not speaking English very well ask me what cringy means I am like:

- watch this.

(Boogeywoman is coming for you)

- aaaah, right.

When people not speaking English very well ask me what cringy means I am like:

- watch this.

(Boogeywoman is coming for you)

- aaaah, right.

You mean to insert any kontrust music video lol leaders of the cringe

31-bonnie-aarons.w529.h352.jpg

She's been hanging around diners making people faint.

Must be David Lynch week on Sherdog. I just posted the Eraserhead movie poster on a thread about Paulo "The Eraser" Costa, the other day.

Not a WWE fan, but found this pic of Trump with WWE's Boogeyman. Maybe that's Joanna and Tony's kid. "Where's your kid, Tony!"

20070401_trump_boogey--e8f27230b392dec1f40113c8c877bed3.jpg

Is JJ still sticking to the Boogeywoman gimmick? I haven't been watching the lead up videos. Is she still calling herself that?

Wonder how she will act at the faceoff? Her usual gollum stance? Or will she try to get in Rose's face and instigate her? Can't she her pretending to be humble.
Apparently Tony thinks he's the "boogeyman" now according to his recent conference call..

The Boogeywoman versus the Four Horsewomen.

Book it, Vince!

tumblr_moohomos111ql0k28o1_400.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back