Boo to GSP vs Bisping. That fight would be boring as hell

That's a great point. I haven't thought about that. But I have to believe that despite their age, Bisping's body must be more worn down at the current time since GSP has been retired
Maybe he's sharper, with activity and a title and the pride that goes with holding it

Funny how everyone bashes gsp saying he's boring and this and that. Saying I don't want to see it.

Bitch please UFC doesn't need you to watch it cause there's a million others who will with a smile.

Meanwhile when he was around he was the highest selling ppv guy that the UFC had no to mention highest gate and attendance

But a couple loser sherdoggers can't stand him so don't make the fight lmao

Fucking losers

Lol you so butt hurt by my thread. Never go full butt hurt

I wasn't trying to hide my opinion of GSP. I don't know why you would call it "intentions".

Lol at GSP fans accusing Anderson of having boring fights! Thats ridiculous. GSP destroys Anderson when it comes to boring fights they have had.

Anderson had 2 boring fights but a whole reel of awesome fights that more than make up for that. I factor entertainment into my opinion of great fighters which is why GSP is not on my list of goats. He was a great fighter but to boring to be considered a goat. Anderson was greater

AS had tons of boring fights. Maia Coté Leites Diaz Cormier Brunson. That's 6 boring fights almost half his ufc fights.

AS had tons of boring fights. Maia Coté Leites Diaz Cormier Brunson. That's 6 boring fights almost half his ufc fights.

Diaz Cormier and Brunson don't count. They were post prime and after his title run. Andersons much slower now than he used to be. I'm talking about Anderson during his title run

And you're missing the point. Anderson had boring fights during his title run but he had many more awesome fights which more than made up for his boring performances unlike GSP who mostly had boring fights during his title run

And you're missing the point. Anderson had boring fights during his title run but he had many more awesome fights which more than made up for his boring performances unlike GSP who mostly had boring fights during his title run

whatever floats your boat bro

GSP fans trying to paint Anderson Silva as a more boring fighter than GSP. Now that's rich.

Funny for how such a supposed GOAT, it seems virtually no one is excited for a GSP return. It's not because people are afraid of him tainting his legacy, it's everyone starting to remember what his fights were like.

If it went own I think Bisping would kick GSP's ass.
That's why I don't think it will happen. The fans have a lose / lose situation with that fight. Bisping wins, he dodged another legitimate title defense, Gsp wins and there is no way in hell he defends it against Romero or Jackare. This fight has bad idea written all over it. MW has been fucked ever since Bisping got a lucky TS.

Lol you so butt hurt by my thread. Never go full butt hurt
No just your thread makes no sense

You ask who would want to see it ???? Pretty much every UFC fan except you and 53 other Cheeto fingered moms basement dwellers

No just your thread makes no sense

You ask who would want to see it ???? Pretty much every UFC fan except you and 53 other Cheeto fingered moms basement dwellers

Show me where I asked who would want to see it? Don't put words in my mouth chump. I'm sure GSP vs Bisping would bring big numbers but many fans caught up in the hype will be disappointed by the fight cause it will be boring as hell

GSPs fights are "boring" if you don't know what your watching. Similar to Floyd you are watching total domination of top contenders. Yeah, boring when fighters don't even need to risk brain damage.

I still think they will do GSP v Nick Diaz as a money fight the fans will eat up.

Then it give them an excuse to push the winner to a title fight to make even more money.

Yeah, because fans never ask for a fighter moving up a weight class to challenge the division's champion.

any fight with the 3 letters GSP in it would be boring as hell.

I'd buy it being a St Pierre fan. Plus I want to see GSP fuck up his good eye like he did Koscheck !!!

Is this fight booked?

Is this fight booked?

NO, But is it really that big of a "money fight" doesn't sound like people are really excited about this, I think there would be more hype around Bisping -Romero and all the Drama it will take to get Bisping into the cage.

Back