Bones triggered/rattled as DC says he used steroids for every fight besides Bonner, Gusmao and OSP

3 gifs that all happen in the span of 45 seconds in a fight he won <GSPWoah>

Take this L like a man

Lost a round to freaking Bonner ROFL and got outboxed on the whole

45yo Coleman was just as dominant VS Bonner hahahaaa

Lost a round to freaking Bonner ROFL and got outboxed on the whole

45yo Coleman was just as dominant VS Bonner hahahaaa
ROFL "lost" a round in his 8th career fight to a guy who had already fought Machida, Forrest, Rashad and Jardine

Can spell ExitLUPin with out L

ROFL "lost" a round in his 8th career fight to a guy who had already fought Machida, Forrest, Rashad and Jardine

Can spell ExitLUPin with out L

this dude said JARDINE

{<jordan}

how u get outboxed by Stephan fucking Bonner and a drop a round to him

{<jordan}

6d973847c0d2983c49f660de945c6a17.jpg

{<jordan}

but TS, you're completely wrong, jones never showed in this video to be "VERY EMOTIONAL", he seemed to be going with the flow

but DC's acusasions were poor. he's saying that, when he was powerlifting and when he took this photo below, he was clean (this is from november 2015. he fought OSP in april 2016). he's telling me he was clean when he was the biggest he's ever been in his career?

12237150_1080354578649427_902047573_n.jpg

1. I'm a cyborg fan but props to Evinger. Love her attitude going against Cyborg. I'd be cool with either one winning.

2. DC's towel comment was lame as fuck. Giggling about cheating is wack.

3. I guarantee those were sherbruhs screaming, "give Jon his belt back!" at the very end lol

I've never seen any UFC fighter get a pass for taking steroids, that Jones has gotten. He's gonna get smashed against DC this time around.

He didn't get a pass. And he did not get busted for Steroids either. He served his time.

DC definitely seems to be getting under Jones skin a LOT more in recent times. You can actually see Jon getting mad / triggered by some of his statements.

Seems the psychological warfare has shifted from the first fight.

DC still to me looks like he lacks the Alpha. Jones has said this in the past and I see it. Jones broke his will. Once that happens. That man lives in your head..

Jones got a pretty good jab in there about the towel. But that press conference was some of DCs best work.

this dude said JARDINE

{<jordan}

how u get outboxed by Stephan fucking Bonner and a drop a round to him

{<jordan}

6d973847c0d2983c49f660de945c6a17.jpg

{<jordan}
Yep, Keith Jardine. Same dude that beat Chuck, knocked out Forrest, had a close fight with Rampage, and went to a draw with Mousasi

Dance for me boy

What's funny about all the USADA stuff is all of your favorite pro athletes are likely using shit USADA says you can't use. Just saying.. They will never get caught. Because the NBA would never risk losing someone like Lebron James for 1 year..

If anyone got triggered it was the reigning 206.2 pound champ.

Jesus Christ, people talking shit about Jones' ability vs. Bonnar, when he was basically brand new to the sport at that point. He looked green and totally unschooled in striking, WHICH HE WAS. It's no indication whatsoever on if he was clean or not, just that he had no idea what he was doing at certain ranges of a fight, or how to conserve his energy when he meets a relatively durable, experienced guy and has to go a full three rounds. AND HE STILL WON.

starts around 7mins in

damn............i also suspected and thought this before. Bones was meh in those first 2 fights (Bonner outboxed him and took a round LUL) then completely changed.........and obviously he wasnt impressive VS OSP either since coming back after getting popped

Bones got very emotional and tried to go at DC but got murked with that crackhead line and Bones was STEAMING

Jones did test positive last year though so that didn't make sense for Cormier to include OSP.

Jones failed his drug test in July of last year and therefore was unable to fight DC last year. Oh and Jones beat OSP in April of last year.

I've never seen any UFC fighter get a pass for taking steroids, that Jones has gotten. He's gonna get smashed against DC this time around.

It is odd cause Anderson Silva name is now known as a cheater given his steroid issues/testing positive.

yet Jones is given a pass.

True if Ovince was a bloated MW like Lyoto, Shogoon, Hashad, Vitor, Shale etc. Bones mightve even gotten a finish

Yep

Back