Bones demonstrating his mental fortitude

And I don't mean any disrespect by that. It's not like he chose psychopathy; it's just part of who he is.

GOAT

Dam straight, people shit on psychopaths all the time - and we don't even give a fuck! It's great.

He's acknowledged that he's a fuck up that makes narcissistic, careless decisions on many occasions. Some people just have the "I am what I am so deal with it and go fuck yourself" type of mentality and I can certainly respect that.

You can respect a guy that threw a kid threw a window in Iowa? You can respect a guy that got kicked out of college for bad behavior? You can respect a guy that causes injuries in an auto accident then flees the scene? You can respect a chronic cheater?

Something is very very wrong here.

You can respect a guy that threw a kid threw a window in Iowa? You can respect a guy that got kicked out of college for bad behavior? You can respect a guy that causes injuries in an auto accident then flees the scene? You can respect a chronic cheater?

Something is very very wrong here.

It's cage fighting, not a congeniality contest.

I wish the comain for 229 was a double return fight, Jones vs Cain: DC's Revenge.

WellinformedHardtofindErmine-size_restricted.gif

No, it's because he has fucked up MULTIPLE cards with his endless CHEATING and criminality.

Fights canceled, events turned upside down, etc....

Well, he's still the best, so I guess you just have to deal with it. Even DC knows one of his belts isn't real.

Also, if you think Daniel "hold the towel" Cormier as a former olympic athlete and current pro athlete has never taken PEDs, I've got a bridge on the moon to sell you...

Also, if you think Daniel "hold the towel" Cormier as a former olympic athlete and current pro athlete has never taken PEDs, I've got a bridge on the moon to sell you...

Proof? Has he actually failed a test, like your hero?

I'll be waiting for your actual proof. lol

Proof? Has he actually failed a test, like your hero?

I'll be waiting for your actual proof. lol

Yeah, because everyone knows that unless you fail a test, you have definitely never taken PEDs. DC will cheat while making weight, cheat by poking people in the eyes, but has too much integrity for PED use.

Naive fanboy.

Yeah, because everyone knows that unless you fail a test, you have definitely never taken PEDs. DC will cheat while making weight, cheat by poking people in the eyes, but has too much integrity for PED use.

Naive fanboy.

^^^100% Pot...Meet Kettle.

lmao

Jones didn't give a fuck what Rogan said to him, he's a psychopath. He's just pretending to process it and give it some thought.

And I don't mean any disrespect by that. It's not like he chose psychopathy; it's just part of who he is.

GOAT

Im entertained by the way he fights and whats hes accomplished as a fighter. His style is intoxicating (pun intended:D) much like Andersons. He has destroyed some huge names and made it look easy and has arguably the best 2 year resume of any fighter ever.

Lot of bullshit posted by shertards hating on his greatness but if we're being honest half of these assholes mma heros were on PEDs at some point. I mean look at Pride, their contracts had specific language plainly stating they would not be tested for PEDs. Guys like Wandy, Reem, Vitor etc etc...

All these fighters are looking to gain an advantage, all of them... and the majority of them have taken something they werent supposed to whether these idiots wanna believe it or not. Jones just got caught, no excuses but to sit here and think because these guys are testing clean they havent taken anything is beyond naive.

I watch fighting to be entertained and whether these dumbasses like it or not Jones is the GOAT and has destroyed pretty much everyone not named GUS. DC fans are always gonna be in a lather but he cant hold a candle to Jones. Cry PEDs all you want pussies, they fought and he whooped his ass not once, but twice

Sorry for the rant Rex wasnt directed at you <45>

And he has to cheat at cage fighting as well. He should be forgotten in prison, not praised.

Thats your opinion and you know what they say about that ehhh asshole

Back