News Bojangles Famous Chicken Coming to the West

BoJangles rocks. Their chicken (in Any form), fries, and dirty rice kick total ass.

NC recently got Popeyes. We also like their chicken, but imho BoJangle's biscuits are Mega-levels above Popeye's over-larded ones !

Those blueberry biscuits from there are fire!!
Had one in my central Florida place, but it was ghetto, and badly run. The others I been to out of state were so much better.

Church’s is really good, but always in the worst part of the worst ghetto.
That's usually an indication of quality lol.

In Chicago the goat fried chicken is Harrold's. For the longest time you had to go to the West and South Sides to get it. But it was worth braving the gunshots.

It got so popular that they started opening them in the nicer areas of the city...... and to my surprise they opened on on Hollywood Blvd a couple years ago. I couldn't believe it when I stumbled up on it.

In Chicago the goat fried chicken is Harrold's. For the longest time you had to go to the West and South Sides to get it. But it was worth braving the gunshots.

It got so popular that they started opening them in the nicer areas of the city...... and to my surprise they opened on on Hollywood Blvd a couple years ago. I couldn't believe it when I stumbled up on it.
I'm in Chicago and Harold's I been to a few and all taste good but I get massive Nausea 1 hour later. If you like that kind try Uncle Remus it's better than Harolds imo. Canes or Daves Hot. Shit all over Harold's or Remus for me in both taste n qaulity. But I give it to Harold's in regards to tbe mild sauce that is best I have had.

It got so popular that they started opening them in the nicer areas of the city...... and to my surprise they opened one on Hollywood Blvd a couple years ago. I couldn't believe it when I stumbled up on it.
We don’t have that on the west coast.

I'm in Chicago and Harold's I been to a few and all taste good but I get massive Nausea 1 hour later. If you like that kind try Uncle Remus it's better than Harolds imo. Canes or Daves Hot. Shit all over Harold's or Remus for me in both taste n qaulity. But I give it to Harold's in regards to tbe mild sauce that is best I have had.
It funny how the ones they opened in the nicer areas.. like the West Loop and Bucktown don't have the full menu. There's a lot of pig parts missing that you find on the menu in the hood.

Also Raising Cane's is shitty and their sauce carries the whole stupid menu

Don't @ me

It funny how the ones they opened in the nicer areas.. like the West Loop and Bucktown don't have the full menu. There's a lot of pig parts missing that you find on the menu in the hood.
If you go to an Uncle Remus best be strapped every one of those is in war zone west side. The ghetto Harold's are much better than the ones in nicer areas . All of it fucks with my stomach tho after an hour. Too much grease.

If I'm doing Chicken I much prefer Canes or Hot Daves across the board. You try Daves yet?

If you go to an Uncle Remus best be strapped every one of those is in war zone west side. The ghetto Harold's are much better than the ones in nicer areas . All of it fucks with my stomach tho after an hour. Too much grease.

If I'm doing Chicken I much prefer Canes or Hot Daves across the board. You try Daves yet?
I've never tried Dave's. I've been to Hattie B's in Nashville... is it comparable?

I still got to try Daves Hot chicken.

They've got one of the best chicken sliders in LA. I love the cole slaw that come in the sandwiches. I always add cheese on them. They come in various levels of spiciness. The hottest I can endure is "very hot," but honestly, at that point the spiciness masks the full flavor of the sandwich. I would stick with "hot" or below.

BoJangles rocks. Their chicken (in Any form), fries, and dirty rice kick total ass.

NC recently got Popeyes. We also like their chicken, but imho BoJangle's biscuits are Mega-levels above Popeye's over-larded ones !

NC didn't have Popeyes until recently? Wtf?

I've never tried Dave's. I've been to Hattie B's in Nashville... is it comparable?
Your not getting HattiexB anywhere. But it's best Nashville chicken I had in a long time. If you like Nashville Hot Daves is a good choice.

NC didn't have Popeyes until recently? Wtf?
Maybe, but have never seen them here until this year. Their chicken & sides are really good, but I skip any combo because the biscuits imho verge on being inedible lard lumps. BoJangles (like Biscuitville) biscuits are WAY fluffier and have much better flavor.

Also, Chick Fil-A and Zaxbe's both have always been really good here.

Raising Cane's is good, but I prefer Zaxby's. Their sauce is better.

Zaxby's!! They were pretty good too. I really liked their chicken salads. They were huge and delicious. lmao! I especially loved the Buffalo Bleu chicken salad. Then occasionally, they would have an Asian salad that was great as well.

Back