Bojan Mihajlovic derails the hype train tonight

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
bojan-mihajlovic2.jpg

He has the experience, he has fast, accurate punches with a lot of power and solid takedowns and knows how to stay on top and deal damage with heavy GNP. Ngannou is athletically talented and explosive but he has been overhyped. Main card in Chicago after 2 mediocre wins against speculative signings lol. Bojan will shut him down and turn the cuck party awkward as f*ck.

Although he's on a 10 fight win streak this is Bojan's UFC debut, so he will probably come out a little more cautious than usual. For that reason I won't rule out a decision. Otherwise if I had to make a specific prediction I'd say Mihajlovic TKO round 3.

Tumble weeds.

Not the Diaz bros.

Ngannou will have an 10 inch reach advantage. And a massive size advantage. Over 31 pounds.

Gonna be tough for your boy Bojan.

If he does, maybe UFC gives him more respect after...

he has to successfully take ngannou down then use his ground and pound if he has any chance he is just too sloppy standing up and ngannou is just too heavy handed with good striking

He will get destroyed. Trained with him and his brother.
No one gets it how he managed to be in UFC.
I mean you will see, black beast will eat him.

He will get destroyed. Trained with him and his brother.
No one gets it how he managed to be in UFC.
I mean you will see, black beast will eat him.
This might be the worst post i've seen this year. And that's including alllll the Mcgregor threads.

What hype train? Ngannou is very much a still green HW with only 8 pro fights to his name, and from what i've noticed he's treated as such on these forums. An intriguing prospect. Being a prospect dosen't mean you're a hype train.

you don't even know what avatar bet is. fml...
So, retard, what do you say? And say hello to idiot brothers.

Edit: 13seconds moron...don't edit your post after reply. You look silly.

I can't wait he gets destroyed. Just look at his opponents. Joke.

Judge Wolf why did you come into my thread lol.

Oh well it's a free forum.

bojan-mihajlovic2.jpg

He has the experience, he has fast, accurate punches with a lot of power and solid takedowns and knows how to stay on top and deal damage with heavy GNP. Ngannou is athletically talented and explosive but he has been overhyped. Main card in Chicago after 2 mediocre wins against speculative signings lol. Bojan will shut him down and turn the cuck party awkward as f*ck.

Although he's on a 10 fight win streak this is Bojan's UFC debut, so he will probably come out a little more cautious than usual. For that reason I won't rule out a decision. Otherwise if I had to make a specific prediction I'd say Mihajlovic TKO round 3.

I'm Balkan too so I tend to support any fighters from the region but this dudes pretty unlikely to win.

Sherdog odds are ridiculous against him, and it's impossible to gauge how good he is considering none of his opponents were high level.

He's also very small for HW, which may not be a disadvantage if he's fast but apparently he's a pretty simple one-shot-at-a-time puncher which is a bad sign. His ground game might get the W but if he's not using combinations he's unlikely to get anywhere in high level of MMA.

Ill root for him but doubt it'll happen against a beast like that.

Guy seems like a smaller Denis Stojnic

Back