Bodybuilder Dies After Botched Backflip Attempt

Damn, I hate this watching this stuff. It reminds me of Brock Lesnar's botched shooting star press.

That was nothing bro

giphy.gif

Poor dude, hits me in the feels for his family.

Wow that's fucking horrible. Terrible news. God Bless him & his family.

I signed up for MMA classes last week.

This video reminds me to:

1. appreciate every second of life- you never know when it ends

2. to always be careful- the body is both surprisingly resilient and at the same time surprisingly vulnerable.

The only way I'll do a flip is in the pool off the diving board.

It's really crazy pro wrestlers are not dead every time they're out there

Pro wrestlers take far worse bumps and somehow stay alive

No worries! :)
Shit I saw that, really brutal. Not an expert on backflips but I wouldn't think someone with that build would be proficient at them.

Not a good day for bodybuilders. Saw this cute one from Australia died from taking too much protein.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/14/bodybuilder-mom-dies-from-too-much-protein-before-competition/

1200244-thumb.jpg

What's fucked up is her mother calling for restrictions on sales of protein! She had a condition that prevented protein breakdown! That's like calling for bread sale restrictions because you have coeliac.

Last edited:
It's really crazy pro wrestlers are not dead every time they're out there

Pro wrestlers take far worse bumps and somehow stay alive
Hell nah. Wrestlers tuck their necks and try to take the impact on their shoulders. This guy basically just redirected his body towards the ground and spiked himself on his head with an extra burst of momentum. Head up and everything, his neck never stood a chance. I stopped the video and his head disappeared entirely for a frame.

I've seen this video on my FB newsfeed. Did he really die?

Back