Body language analysis of the final weigh in (Conor was the alpha by a mile)

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Floyd was scared. Several body reactions gave it away.

Forced laughter (0:30 min), hunched posture (1:38 min), covering his crotch after verbal confrotation (2:38-3:05 min), taking a step back during the staredown! (starts at 3:50 min), blubbering (4:20-4:27 min)

It doesn't mean he'll lose the fight altough I'm hoping that's the case

Floyd looks rattled nobody ever got all up in his face to this extent before.

Floyd saw his life flash before his eyes.

It's his retirement fight. He's dedicated his entire life to this and now it's all coming to an end. That's the reason why he's emotional, why he's sentimental. Has nothing to do with Conor. When he steps into the ring it will be business as usual. And then when it's all over, win, lose or draw, the emotions will come back. Conor will experience the same thing in his final fight.

Conor is the scared man. Cussing is a way he deals with the nerves because they get so bad he cant control em. He broke eye contact several times. This guy is just to biased to look at that. Go back and watch other videos where he claimed floyd broke eye contact first so he lost. If conor were the quieter of the 2 hed have said conor is calm and confident, if floyd were loud hed tell you hes coping with fear. Hes a conor fanatic.

If conor were the quieter of the 2 hed have said conor is calm and confident, if floyd were loud hed tell you hes coping with fear. Hes a conor fanatic.
The nuthuggers are having a circle jerk

I love how he comments so much Floyd's "exaggeration" to mask true emotion but doesn't even mention the fact that Conor is screaming all over the place like a maniac drug addict.

Another dumb nuthugger.

I love how he comments so much Floyd's "exaggeration" to mask true emotion but doesn't even mention the fact that Conor is screaming all over the place like a maniac drug addict.

Another dumb nuthugger.

it's called intimidation

here's a closer look at Floyd trying to say something but is at a loss for words

Another dumb nuthugger.
When Conor screamed at the likes of Dustin and brandao do you believe he was masking fear of those guys? This is just typical Conor behavior. He's a lunatic at the weigh-in whether it's Floyd or Diego Brandao

When Conor screamed at the likes of Dustin and brandao do you believe he was masking fear of those guys? This is just typical Conor behavior. He's a lunatic at the weigh-in whether it's Floyd or Diego Brandao

No. The problem is, i don't think either guy's behaviour is any legit indication of fear. They're just acting like they normally act. Nothing abnormal about the way Floyd is acting. His body languages, his expressions, it's all part of his persona. Especially in recent years. This is how he talks, reacts, moves. Go watch the Pacquiao fight, the Berto fight. Watch the press conferences and the weight ins. Nothing abnormal about his behaviour.

That's Conor's normal state of mind. Several great, genius-level personages through human history has shared that trait. Just look at Nikola Tesla.
Floyd is going the Aldo route. Passive, trying desperately to act cool, and bound to go down within the first minute of the fight. Like a deer caught in the headlights.

Alphas don't feel the need to get in people's face and scream

Alphas are calm and confident, they now they are in control and have nothing to prove

Conor is not the alpha he is the beta

It's his retirement fight. He's dedicated his entire life to this and now it's all coming to an end. That's the reason why he's emotional, why he's sentimental. Has nothing to do with Conor. When he steps into the ring it will be business as usual. And then when it's all over, win, lose or draw, the emotions will come back. Conor will experience the same thing in his final fight.
He shouldn't be feeling emotional. He's been here before, right.

That's Conor's normal state of mind. Several great, genius-level personages through human history has shared that trait. Just look at Nikola Tesla.
Floyd is going the Aldo route. Passive, trying desperately to act cool, and bound to go down within the first minute of the fight. Like a deer caught in the headlights.

Floyd is doing what he always does.

Pretty calm and passive against Berto too. I guess he was afraid.

He was also afraid of Pacquiao

Apparently he has been afraid of everybody in recent years. I wonder why is he still undefeated.

Back