Bobby Lee vs Brendan Schaub Beef Rocking The Comedy/Podcast World

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that Khalyla and the girls did everything but say Schaub's name, and they kept doing it, and doing it on their podcast. Schaub was trying to do this behind-the-scenes, privately. That certainly didn't help things, Schaub trying to slow shit down behind-the-scenes while the girls were amping shit up publicly on podcast after podcast.

As I've said before, though, do you deny that it's a bad look for Khalyla to be shitting on someone's past indiscretions while she's in a much worse place presently? Should she not be worrying more about herself and her own relationship instead of shitting on the actions of a man from years earlier? And this is to say nothing of all of the Internet trolling shit by which Schaub is rightly upset.

Taking Bobby out of the equation, since he has nothing to do with this, the answer is because Khalyla isn't an innocent victim in this. She's the shit-stirrer at the center of all of this, and even now she seems more concerned with lashing out than with burying the hatchet. All Schaub's been trying to do is play defense and stop the hate. Meanwhile, Khalyla is having a grand old time shitting on him with her girlfriends on her podcast, adding to the hate. And after all of this shit...no apologies from her for her role in this, no taking responsibility for her words and her actions. Schaub apologized for the things that he wishes he'd handled better, but Khalyla couldn't be bothered to even meet him halfway. That's not a good look, especially for someone who's claiming the moral high ground.

This is the problem: It's been a one-way street with Khalyla airing Schaub's dirty laundry while pretending that she has none of her own. That's the definition of hypocrisy. She doesn't have an ethical leg to stand on here and her delusional and hypocritical behavior is what's making her look bad.

...but it is. She made it about her and her relationship the very first time her and Annie started shitting on Schaub. Khalyla is the one who made fun of Schaub for even trying to get with her when she is OBVIOUSLY such a loving and devoted partner to Bobby who IMPLICITLY trusts her and with whom she is in SUCH a loving and committed relationship...except that was all bullshit. That casts Schaub's attempt to hook up with her in a very different light seeing as she was hooking up with people her damn self. This train derailed on Khalyla hard and the derailment was entirely her doing.

They never said his name or confirmed whom they were talking about, not once. They talked about being hit on by a comedian that wasn't funny. I don't see what the big deal is about girls joking around about being hit on by someone years ago on a comedy podcast. Schaub asking do you think that was mean, like he doesn't make fun of people all of the time.

How is she in a much worse place presently? There relationship was not in a good place, they were open about everything with each other. There was nothing done behind anyones back. Schaub meanwhile is supposedly friends with Bobby and is trying to pick up his girl behind Bobby's back and behind his own girls back. How is that remotely the same.

There is zero chance I would apologize to Schaub if I were in her shoes. Zero. All she did was allude to a unfunny comedian hitting on her on her own podcase without saying any names. He threatened Bobby's career, threatened to sue him and her, told him to shut her up. Zero chance I would apologize to that guy.

She did not air any dirty laundry until Schaub came for them. At which point it was called for. He came for them, he went around spreading lies to other comedians about them, this was the result. They came for him on H3 and Tigerbelly.

She wasn't hooking up with anyone, he was hitting on her like 7 years ago when she was only seeing Bobby. She just recently had the relationship become open briefly and even split up briefly it sounded like, nothing though was behind Bobby's back. They discussed and were open about everything. That is their own business and their own relationship. I have no judgement for it. Bobby is a grown man, if he and her are open about everything it's his choice.

I didn't watch that whole H3 podcast so you could be right that Khalyla was talking about the flagrant issue. She made it seem like it was him whispering things into peoples ear though outside of a podcast setting.

I think that you're conflating the Schulz thing and the Rogan thing. I think that the Schulz thing had to do with Schaub's appearance on Schulz's podcast, i.e. had to do with on-camera comments that he made (which were mostly about Annie's allegation regarding the trugg walg), while the Rogan thing didn't have anything to do with Schaub's appearance on JRE, i.e. had to do with off-camera comments that he allegedly made (which I'm skeptical of simply because Joe loves Bobby and with all of the shit that he has on his plate I can't imagine him being receptive to any kind of plan of Schaub's to "destroy" Bobby).

That's the thing with Schaub maybe your right about the legal counsel but he's being so vague it makes me feel it's all BS. Just say my legal counsel told me not to release anything. He's being way to shady about this evidence and that's what I don't like. If he would have just come out and said it's under investigation then that's fine but first he's saying "I'll send it to you", "I'm to busy", "The investigation is still on going so I can only show you on my phone". That all sounds like BS to me. Why does he keep jumping to a new excuse so much?

I'm with you. This is why I wish they would've talked shit over privately first. And yes, it would've been nice if Schaub would've just been like, "Here's my shit. Any of it look familiar?" But he did mention the legal advice and the shit about being told that active investigation shit should be kept close to the vest.

<Fedor23>

Could've been more productive, but this is what happens when you just hit record with no real plan, no mediator, etc.

Just to add to what you just posted. I agree this is all just fun to me.

fist-bump-boom.gif

I've heard the pedo claim against Bobby before but I try not to look into it. I think it has something to do with him visiting mexican whore houses.

Oh, if that's the source - and it seems like it is based on @Ken Fresno's response above with the DVDASA link - Bobby himself was like late teens/early twenties when that happened. Added to which, Ken...

Several other comedians have corroborated other aspects of the story and Bobby's escapades in general. Including Ari Shaffir and Chris D'elia who have admitted to accompanying Bobby on these trips.

...you're screwing up the timeline. Bobby's story is from many years before he was even doing comedy, let alone big enough to be taking people like Ari and Chris under his wing. These are completely different stories separated by a lot of years.

On the subject of Bobby's story, a lot of Bobby's stories are as wild as Joey Diaz's at times, but Uncle Joey's are so wild that they can only be true, whereas Bobby's sound so rehearsed that they sound like performance pieces. He always hits the same beats, he has built-in punchlines that he always hits whenever he tells them. Plus, he told this story once with a condom playing a major part and then another time he joked about how he's never worn a condom and doesn't even know how they work. In short, I don't put much stock into any of Bobby's stories, and I certainly don't trust every detail as if it's verified testimony in a court of law. A lot of it is BS podcast filler IMO.

I have nothing against open relationships or even cuck relationships but...

It is very obvious Bobby was hurt and not okay with it. Or at least okay with it being public(on the H3 podcast.)

So why the heck is Khalyla so eager to talk about it? It's like she doesn't care how it affects him.

Open relationships do not work when it's just benefitting one side only. I have lost some respect for Khalyla. And she obviously doesn't respect Bobby.

When you are with someone, you do things to up their confidence and look out for their interest. Not air out all your dirty laundry where only you look like the clean one. Pretty self serving IMO.

Here are alleged text messages between Bobby Lee's brother, Steve, and some friend talking about Khalyla. Don't know if this is real, but alleged.

View attachment 923338

This is the type of shit that I'm talking about: In what universe does she think that she has an ethical leg to stand on shitting on Schaub? Get your own house in order, you crazy broad.

Bapa and his trugg walg. Total blogbusser move when the Messican is at home. Tough guy Callen tried putting Bobby in line by threatening that Toegan would end his career and got embarrassed and exposed after Bobby revealed what he did. All the Roganites are failing miserably, especially Bapa and his joke of a speshul. Only thing funny about Bapa is the homeless cats and Chang’s.

This is insane and unbelievable. I have offered chicks a walk to their car be it work or campus during nigh time. Comedy shows go past mid night and I assume its customary thing to do.

Honestly, I do not believe her. Like I said, a walk to the car is just that, a walk to her car just so she feels safe. That being said, I have been around women past their 20s, its this typical "oh wow, he looked at my direction, he must want to fuck my brains out"

There was this older lady in my neighborhood, before changing cross walk, I looked to make sure no car was coming, as I turned, she was in my direction and she gave me this look like as if she was grossed out that I was checking her out. Trust me bro, these women are on their way to transforming in to Karens.

That being said, its on him for associating with these older toxic women.
Bapa even admitted he was in Bobby gf DM’s, there is viral video of him giving his number to a woman at a party while he was married, there are countless stories of his cheating and he is notorious for it, & he even admitted he was in therapy because of his infidelity problems. Dude is scum and a narcissist.

OF COURSE he wanted Annie to ‘walg him to his trugg’ to get a blowie. In Bapa’s head, it is an honor to blow him, cuz he is the bestest, funniest, most bad ass, fashionable and awesome man ever.

Or, check out the story where he beat up his roommate, threw him thru a glass window because the roommate asked him to stop eating all his food - that is Schaub in a nutshell. Schwab thinks he can take and do whatever he wants because he is better than you, and if you call him out he wants to beat you up - see how he responded to Ariel, or to his ‘haydurs’ during his ‘waters’ speech where he threatened to go to the houses of people that made fun of him and beat them up.

There is a good reason 70,000 people are a unified community in exposing Schaub. It ain’t because they are jealous of his good looks and awesome comedy either. Schaub is Chris Chan of comedy, a lolcow that must be milked.

This is the same excuse that Khalyla used, the "giggly girl talk" line, and it would fly...if there weren't cameras and mics recording their conversation. They're all big girls, and they've all been podcasting for a long time. They know how this shit works. They know they're not just three friends bullshitting. They know that their conversation is being broadcast to millions of people. They should've known better. Talk your shit, but keep it vague. Don't do everything up to saying Schaub's name. That's bad form. And Khalyla seemed to be the instigator there. Like I said, Annie was just doing some shit-talking as a way to springboard to a point about her changing perspective on and position within the comedy world. It became catty after that, and largely at Khalyla's instigation. That's where it went off the rails, and at the very least, some responsibility-taking on Khalyla's part - if not an apology from her - would've been nice to have seen.

The only clue given that it was Schaub is that Annie said he wasnt funny. Thats it. That is definitely not doing everything up to saying his name. It could have been any male comic but the internet determined it was Schaub because she called him unfunny.

First of all, what does it say about Schaub's comedy that calling him unfunny was enough for everyone to assume it was him? Also this entire thing would have quickly gone away if Schaub hadn't had the insane reaction of threatening them and making a much bigger deal out of it.

I also find it kind of odd you're placing all the blame on Khalyla when she didnt bring the topic up, she's not the one who talked shit, and she's not the one who dropped the hint about it being Schaub. That was all from Annie. Let's be clear here, the blame lies with Schaub for being a horndog and casually propositioning female comedians for sex while married. It's pretty much their job to make jokes about dudes inappropriately hitting on them.

Last edited:
The only clue given that it was Schaub is that Annie said he wasnt funny. Thats it. That is definitely not doing everything up to saying his name. It could have been any male comic but the internet determined it was Schaub because she called him unfunny.

I guess you missed the part where they also provided his initials, as if that was an uncrackable code o_O

I also find it kind of odd you're placing all the blame on Khalyla

It's going to be tough to converse with you if after reading everything that I've posted ITT this is what you've gleaned, but to clarify, I most certainly did not and do not place all of the blame on Khalyla. Annie brought it up and took her shots at Schaub, and Schaub put his head on the chopping block by following the D'elia playbook looking to smash anything female that moved. I've acknowledged this myself. More accurately, I'm trying to draw attention to the fact that in no universe is Khalyla the innocent, blameless victim she seems to think that she is, that she most certainly contributed to this and once the fire ignited she has most certainly been the one pouring the gas on it these last couple of months. Do you dispute even this?

Let's be clear here, the blame lies with Schaub for being a horndog and casually propositioning female comedians for sex while married. It's pretty much their job to make jokes about dudes inappropriately hitting on them.

Is it their job to actually out people on podcasts? Shit-talking in the comedy community, or not even that large-scale and just in your group of friends, have at it. But in front of cameras and on mics for everyone in AND BEYOND the community to see and hear, airing a dude's dirty laundry from several years ago is bad form, especially on Khalyla's part given how much dirty laundry she evidently has been hiding and how dirty her dirty laundry evidently is. Do you dispute even this?

Bobby lee is the real victim here. Cool his girl called out shaub but let's be honest shes far from being loyal. Not only did she have to say they were in an open relationship to coverup the dudes shes been sleeping with, she admitted on camera to being with him just for money.

He's not the victim if he's willingly still with her. It means he's a cuck and cucks are subhuman filth that don't deserve respect.

He's not the victim if he's willingly still with her. It means he's a cuck and cucks are subhuman filth that don't deserve respect.
Bobby’s brother said that her banging that other dude sent him to the mental hospital. He is totally whipped by her and according to his bro she has him brainwashed and trapped, and is abusive (there are leaked texts out there). Cheating is one sign of abusive relationships. The cuck aspects seem to be more a sign of the mental illness he has. He was also abused as a kid so this may play a part in why he thinks as he does - any man that likes seeing their wife banged has some serious problems.

What I found messed up is when she told her girl friends on Trash Tuesday podcast that she was ‘dating two guys at once’, they said “Oh my God, that is so beautiful”. Lmao, since when did becoming a cheating whore become “beautiful”? Bapa sucks but she is an awful woman being too, a gold digger that has destroyed Bobby.

Check out Rollos work who cites this left and right. I refrain from posting because it will turn in to a war room discussion about post wall women and all. Rollo knows his shit, trust me, he the expert:
View attachment 922959

Also it confirms my personal experience and that is the fact that younger women are hella nicer because they have less baggage which means less resentment towards men who have burnt them in the past.
Where is the statistic? All I’m seeing is shit anecdotes. I’ve meet plenty of women that are just like any normal person after 30. I would suggest that this is a problem with who you choose to associate with if you only know people like this. BTW this isn’t exclusive to women. Men get shitty and bitter too and *hint hint* that’s what you’re sounding like right now.
Well, thats what happens when you and the women you go after believe they can find thier romeo or juliet at the local pub lmao

I agree to an extent but he's not subhuman filth. Bobby is always there for people and always giving his money up to help someone. He's been abused pretty much his whole life he's just a broken person frankly.

Bobby’s brother said that her banging that other dude sent him to the mental hospital. He is totally whipped by her and according to his bro she has him brainwashed and trapped, and is abusive (there are leaked texts out there). Cheating is one sign of abusive relationships. The cuck aspects seem to be more a sign of the mental illness he has. He was also abused as a kid so this may play a part in why he thinks as he does - any man that likes seeing their wife banged has some serious problems.

What I found messed up is when she told her girl friends on Trash Tuesday podcast that she was ‘dating two guys at once’, they said “Oh my God, that is so beautiful”. Lmao, since when did becoming a cheating whore become “beautiful”? Bapa sucks but she is an awful woman being too, a gold digger that has destroyed Bobby.

Sucks to hear all of this but I'm not surprised at all. I don't really expect the trash tuesday girls to say anything. What are they going to do trash her? I'm sure the last thing they want to do is try and shame her and get involved in whatever craziness her and bobby have going on.

Any examples of the phrases he’s come up with that are now part of peoples vocabulary?
Thinking of this yesterday, there must be dozens over the years - maybe when he says hot second, or mexican supplements - i had never heard people say those things before the podcast - Brendan Schaub is the William Shakespeare of our generation.

I don't really expect the trash tuesday girls to say anything. What are they going to do trash her?

In case you didn't/don't watch today's Trash Tuesday...you were right. I wondered if I'd even be able to make it through the episode when Khalyla started the Schaub/Tigerbelly recap by saying "I was going in there thinking that he would just, like, take responsibility for everything."

giphy.gif

Even though I like her the least in the group, I did gain even more respect for Annie for taking ownership of her own story and taking extra shots at Schaub while also apologizing for it getting out of hand considering her original intent of just telling an anonymous story as it related to her own experience. It was a delicate tightrope to walk but she managed to both be sincere in where she was coming from and funny in doubling down on her Schaub shots.

Khalyla, meanwhile, still takes zero responsibility for anything, still puts everything on Schaub, and deflected/downplayed everything about herself and her relationship with Bobby like the hypocritical narcissist that she has shown herself to be.

giphy.gif

In case you didn't/don't watch today's Trash Tuesday...you were right. I wondered if I'd even be able to make it through the episode when Khalyla started the Schaub/Tigerbelly recap by saying "I was going in there thinking that he would just, like, take responsibility for everything."

giphy.gif

Even though I like her the least in the group, I did gain even more respect for Annie for taking ownership of her own story and taking extra shots at Schaub while also apologizing for it getting out of hand considering her original intent of just telling an anonymous story as it related to her own experience. It was a delicate tightrope to walk but she managed to both be sincere in where she was coming from and funny in doubling down on her Schaub shots.

Khalyla, meanwhile, still takes zero responsibility for anything, still puts everything on Schaub, and deflected/downplayed everything about herself and her relationship with Bobby like the hypocritical narcissist that she has shown herself to be.

giphy.gif

Not surprised by Khalyla. Never liked her from the beginning and it's not because I thought she was a gold digger or using Bobby. Just something about her screams don't trust this women. I don't watch Trash Tuesday but I'm going to check it out and see what was said.

the 300 pages of documents is bryan calahen taking a screenshot of html and sending it to Schaub, what a bunch of morons

Not surprised by Khalyla. Never liked her from the beginning and it's not because I thought she was a gold digger or using Bobby. Just something about her screams don't trust this women. I don't watch Trash Tuesday but I'm going to check it out and see what was said.

Just to add to this, the new TigerBelly was very nice on all fronts. At the end, they got real and explained that they spent the last year deliberating on whether or not to break up, trying the open relationship thing was part of that, and they decided to stay together. I like that they were finally open and honest on WTF that was all about. Still don't like Khalyla taking shots at Schaub and his conduct in a relationship while hers was as disastrous as it evidently was - she should've concentrated that energy on herself and her own relationship - but I respect them finally being honest about what was going on and their desire to move forward beyond this petty shit.

Hopefully this closes the door on everything and this all recedes in memory and becomes a small comedy/podcast footnote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back