News Bobby Green calls out Paddy Pimblett for UFC Manchester in July

Who would win that fight?

• Total voters
I agree but Miller at least still has a chin and hasn't looked as shot as more recent Tony. I still do think Bobby pieces Paddy up unless it hits the mats.. Paddy's striking is pretty shit.

If you let Tony fight Jim Miller's last few opponents, he would look much different.

Fight exhibition level talent, get exhibition level results.

Tony has been fighting name brand fighters despite being shot.

Green knocks Pimple's head off into the seats, HOPEFULLY

If you let Tony fight Jim Miller's last few opponents, he would look much different.

Fight exhibition level talent, get exhibition level results.

Tony has been fighting name brand fighters despite being shot.

'Name brand' is right lad.

Just imagine paddys striking defense VS green. Paddy gets a beating in front of his home crowd. Green can bring a big show, where he plays and clowns with paddy. Could be an embarrassing night for paddy and a viral show for green.
UFC can cut paddy afterwards

Paddys face would look like ground burger meat if he stood with Bobby Green. He’d be spamming takedown after takedown to avoid any striking exchanges.

Just imagine paddys striking defense VS green. Paddy gets a beating in front of his home crowd. Green can bring a big show, where he plays and clowns with paddy. Could be an embarrassing night for paddy and a viral show for green.
UFC can cut paddy afterwards

I like it.
Bobby green took dhea before he said it was illegal but sold OTC
me after I heard that: purchases dhea
🤣🤣
Terrible matchup for Paddy. Green does not back down and has a better gas tank.
Agreed
Edit: BTW the dhea didn't do jackshi* lol
No difference haha I heard it's helpful in balancing your hormones though. Nothing noticeable imo.

Decent fight. I could see Paddy taking Jim down and having his way there or getting tagged on the feet if the takedown isn't there. Rooting for the Sherbro, though.

NEVER fight a British person in the UK.

<23>
He beat the dog shit out of Miller bro what are you talking about lol
u made me laugh hard.......
who the fuck is miller , a 40 year old...... cant remember any good wins of him.
just watch greens movements and u will understand that he is max. mediocre.

but thats democracy right, to leave people with their opinions.its difficult to convince die hard fans(if u are one)

Would be a good fight for both guys even ignoring the circus around it. Green leaves himself open for power shots that Paddy could land on him and Green is the most complete fighter Paddy has fought.

Back