Bo - 300 main card

burningspear

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
474kzy.png

I’m not intending to pay to watch this card. As such, I think it would be douchey to complain about the bout order. I’m going to see every fight on the card, anyway.

The last 3 fights on the card are about as close as you can get to a card actually worth $80 these days.

So, I’m not about to complain about the bout order.

I’ll be streaming this solely because of Bo vs Cody being on the main. Yes I actually buy PPVs.

Agree somewhat, except that the main card also features Zhang VS Unknown

Essentially 2 skippable fights on the UFC 300 main card.

Hell, UFC 300 prelim card is more solid that the 300 main card, overall.

bbb..but he beat Val Woodburn

UFC 300's main card will forever be smudged by this.

It's now out of the running for best PPV main card they've made. I took a closer look and the bout order on this card is absolutely terrible. Bo nickal doesn't belong on this cards prelim, let alone main card. I'd literally rather see figgy vs Garbrandt on the main card and that's the first fight of the night.

I'm hoping that it's an out of season april fools joke.

As fucked up as it is they probably think Bo on the main card sells more total PPVs. I'm watching the whole event anyways it doesn't bother me much. If they're thinking they need to maximize PPV buys in order to pay the 11 or whatever former or current champions on this card I get it. In terms of fighter pay this card probably costs them considerably more than a regular card.

Last edited:
not even bo thinks he's worthy of it. let that shit sink in

Back