Bloodborne

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 159002

Is Bloodborne not recommended for a casual gamer like me. Too hard?

Is Bloodborne not recommended for a casual gamer like me. Too hard?

At the price it is now, if you're curious, try it. It's really good.

That whole "casual" label shit is for the birds. I always thought I fell into the "hardcore" area until I started seeing fuckers with 500,000 gamerscore and shit. So I guess I'm casual too. Doesn't affect my ability to enjoy a game.

Lack of checkpoints is a big turnoff. Is Nioh easier?

I'm a casual gamer and I loved it. Yea its hard/challenging like Dark Souls but that's part of what makes it so good. Go for it!

Favorite PS4 game aside from SFV. Loved the dark style to it.

Great game.

I'm not sure what makes a gamer casual or not, but you do have to commit to these games to progress, which is what makes them immersive and awesome.

I never even played a Souls game before and I loved Bloodborne. I got it for pretty cheap and it was definitely worth it. Keep in mind i was just like you, I checked it out out of curiosity and loved it.

They're harder than the average game for sure but it's not an artificial difficulty, it's more along the lines of mistakes are punished severely. If you do buy it, play it slow and pay attention. Not sure how active the community is nowadays but if you get stuck on a boss, you can try summoning another player for co-op. Any questions, ask away here and some of us will gladly answer and offer help. You will get stuck and probably annoyed at the game but once you get over that hill, there isn't a game series out there that gives back satisfaction as much as Souls/Bloodborne games do.

If you're at all into Lovecraft/Victorian style horror and atmosphere, it's a mandatory game.

I'd say Nioh is more difficult for new comers to this style of games but the community for co-op will be more active currently.

I need to get a PS one day just for this game.

Thats another one i'd really like to play. Ever played Ninja Gaiden?
Not yet. I've been looking at trying Sigma for PS3. It sounds like Black is considered the best but I don't have an Xbox unfortunately.

Bloodborne is an amazing game, I loved it - and still do.

I will replay it one day, and the DLC too, it is huge. Bloodborne has some really memorable bosses.

But:
2a5.gif

Bloodborne is amazing.

The Souls series is my favourite games series. Can't recommend then highly enough.

Although, they are the kind if game where people either love em or hate em.

Definitely not for everyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back